I'm building a Fuzz Face clone and on the schematic is a 2k2 resistor. that is a 22k resistor right?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah, probably just a typo
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
no...that is 2.2K the K is used as a decimal in case that a copy somehow doesnt show the decimal.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/gadgets/resistors/resistor.htm

read the last paragraph of this you'll see what I mean I just wanted to hear it from someone

ctrl F it you'll see
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Yeah thats wrong. Its written 2K2 because of engineering standards. 2.2 is interpreted differently in different places and 2k2 makes it easier. So its a 2.2Kohm resistor
ahhh.

well thanks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era