Alright so like a year ago I went to the doctor, being worried about some small bumps on the shaft of my penis. He assured me they were normal bumps called "hair follicles", and that they were nothing to worry about. Well this is a year later and theres a **** load of them. Most of them do have hairs growing out of them by now but they really go pretty far up the shaft. Does anyone else have these and is it embarrassing when making sexy time ??
Quote by RocknRollRay
Just pull out the hairs with tweezers

your kidding, right?
Quote by RocknRollRay
Just pull out the hairs with tweezers

rofl

and its normal.

shave them if it bothers u so much.
Call me Trey.
^ Nah theres no pus or anything, just many many little bumps. And as I said, alot of them have hair growing out of them by now. My main point is that will a chick think it's like an STD or something?
Quote by PTfan
^ Nah theres no pus or anything, just many many little bumps. And as I said, alot of them have hair growing out of them by now. My main point is that will a chick think it's like an STD or something?

the bumps will enhance her pleasure
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
haha what does it mean if there is pus?

lol i dont know.

but nah dude i dont think a chick will think its an std. just tell her what it is and that its normal.
Quote by R0CKER1220
Will a woman inspect your penis close enough to see hair follicles before you have sex?

She's giving head, isn't she?
I'm 15, and have had then since right before I turned 14.
Puberty, we have answers.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Also, about a week ago I got this small bump that was different then the hair follicles. It slowly grew into a really big red bump. After scrubbing it with soap alot every day it got smaller and sorta scabbed over. Now its just a little red spot. Any1 have an idea what that might've been? I'm considering going to the doctor for it but i fear the embarrassment
Quote by PTfan
Also, about a week ago I got this small bump that was different then the hair follicles. It slowly grew into a really big red bump. After scrubbing it with soap alot every day it got smaller and sorta scabbed over. Now its just a little red spot. Any1 have an idea what that might've been? I'm considering going to the doctor for it but i fear the embarrassment

Im telling you they're ingrown hairs pull em out w/ tweezers!!!
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
LISTEN TO ME ...

I've tried to tell you twice.

FORDYCE'S SPOTS.

What are those?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
LISTEN TO ME ...

I've tried to tell you twice.

FORDYCE'S SPOTS.

its that or ingrown hairs.