i was gonna go like a weeek or two ago. but i couldnt. iwas actually in the town of the concert and everything, and my mom was lke no you cant go now. shes a bitch. she likes to go back on promises.
I think there is a thread in another forum, but to answer your question. I went to the St. Paul show March 4, and it was pretty awesome.
whos performing?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
BFMV A7x and Atreyu BTF and some japan bands... It was pretty good... There as been so may of these threads lol.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
i was there just this sunday. they played "walk" by pantera and got a girl from the crowd to sing it.

OH!!! and i got that girl's number after the show

The show was awesome though i admit i was bored cuz i didn't have a girl with me. Oh, some advice: a7x does a song after they say they're done...so when they "leave" just try to get close cuz they'll play a little movie clip and then come out to play one last song that nobody's expecting. Also, one of the japanese bands is really cool but i forgot their name....d'sparaisomething...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Apr 10, 2008,
NICE!!!! they play walk? awesome!!
i wasnt really looking forward to the jrock bands tho...
I so wanted to go when they came to here where I live. I heard it was amazing though.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.