hey, im getting a new guitar and id like some reccomendations..... I have been looking into the Ibanez RG350DX, i play hard rock and a little metal. Does anyone have this guitar? good and bad things about it? i have 400$ to spend. any other guitars you think are good for 400$ (new or used) im open 2... i have small fingers so a smaller neck plz..
If you are looking for a smaller neck then try Les Paul with the slightly smaller scale.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Epiphone. I suggest looking for Epiphone Les Paul Custom or something similar because Les Pauls have a smaller scale, therefor less space between frets.

That 350 is an awesome guitar for you! Great Neck. Check out the maple fingerboard version(rg250mdx)
As a new guitarist you should stay away from anything Floyd Rose.

Quote by SQHero
As a new guitarist you should stay away from anything Floyd Rose.

Yeah especialy if the bridge is an edge III. I had an ibanez with the edge III and the trem lasted just about one week.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by metalhead_c-1
Yeah especialy if the bridge is an edge III. I had an ibanez with the edge III and the trem lasted just about one week.

now your Just exagurating. the Edge III is not as bad as you, and everyone else on this Site make it out to be. Yes it is a Worse Bridge then an Edge Pro or a Floyd, but will it wear out after 1 week-3 Months? NO!

TS, the 350 is a Very nice guitar for the Styles you play and as long as you know how to Change Strings/Tune the bridge it shouldnt pose to much of a Problem for you, although if you dont need the Trem then the Fixed Bridge RG's are just as nice.
Get an RG with a fixed bridge. I've got an RG350DX and I love everything about it except that bridge. It's awful in every way.