So I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this... but I have a question.

I recently just put a higher gauge string set on my Jackson RR3... Previously I had a set of 9-42, Now it's 10-52... Love the new gauge, feels nicer... though hurts my fingers, for now.

The problem is the action, It's not THAT much higher, but its noticeable, and it concerns me... should I go get the neck professionaly set up for this new gauge? Or is there something I can do to the bridge? The thing is I don't want the gauges permanently affecting my guitar, like the gauge warping my neck or anything... Sorry if I sound stupid, I don't know much about how tension works and all that...

Thanks
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
is the trem sitting parallel to the body, or is it at an angle. if it is you need more spring tension
My Gear:
Dean Dixie Rebel
Esp-Ltd Viper-400
Ibanez Ael-20e
Mesa/Boogie F-50
Yeah the bridge is parallel... I'm almost positive it has something to do with the truss rod, but like I said I don't know too much about it... Would a different number of springs in the back make a difference in the action?
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
^If you don't know what the springs in the back does for the tremolo, then I'm guessing you didn't set it up for thicker strings, so how the heck it's ever gonna be able to be parallel to the body baffles me.
adjusting the truss rod is not that hard. read this
http://www.athensmusician.net/archive/2001-05-01_geneimbody1.shtml
no, more springs will not affect action. There is a fine balance that must be present when setting up a floyd. Watch several youtube videos posted by luthiers on how to set up a floyd rose guitar....SEVERAL. Thats how I learned and I have it down pretty good. Its not easy, but far from impossible.
By your comments you have much to learn young Padawan, but dont fear.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!