first off I cant get pics today (no camera) if I can get ahold of my friend who has on, i'll post some up here in a day (or maybe a few) or so...

its not really a fender, more of a parts-o-caster really.

electronics came from a tele copy and so did the body, but the neck is a vintage fender neck with orginal kluson tuners (not great tuners, but shows the value/age/quality of the neck)

its only got a bridge pickup because he doesnt use a neck pup, prolly sold teh neck pup at his shop. only electronics are volume and tone, and hes considered removing the tone knob many times...

its an absolutely beautiful guitar, sounds/plays great, wish it was mine... but at least I get to borrow it for awhile... and back in the day I said Id never want a tele
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
umm...what's the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
lol idk I just thought some other guitarists might find it cool... esp if I could get pics up, its just a nice guitar...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
I always thought teles were hideous but after playing one it set me straight, but for now Im happy with my Strat and Im going to put the Seymour Duncan Everything Axe set into my strat.. cannot wait...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311