well as you can see in the title im between these two noise gate pedals. so please tell me which is better overall... pros and cons... thx
ive only used the boss NS-2 its really nice
i was like ahhhh this is the holy grail of pedals
and i see them at like every concert i go to so
they must be doing something right.
my gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Line 6 spider 2: 212 combo 120 watt =\
Line 6 guitar port
EVH frankenstein painted Explorer
guys stop telling me to buy the isp... i DONT have any money left... maybe the isp is like "OMGZZZ TEH BEST NOIZZE GAYT" but seriously i have to make a decision between these two
yah ISP or you can try a rocktron hush that isn't tobad either

EDIT: if you have to get one of those get the MXR imo its much better
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by cedaguol
guys stop telling me to buy the isp... i DONT have any money left... maybe the isp is like "OMGZZZ TEH BEST NOIZZE GAYT" but seriously i have to make a decision between these two

I apologize I didn’t know you couldn’t afford 3.99 perhaps you should get a behringer that way you can afford to eat... We woudlnt want that 4 bucks taking away from your food money. Cant have any UG'ers starving now can we..

MXR M-135 Smart Gate Pedal $119.99 ... Musicians Friend
ISP Technologies Decimator Noise ... $123.99 - Musicians Friend
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I apologize I didn’t know you couldn’t afford 3.99 perhaps you should get a behringer that way you can afford to eat... We woudlnt want that 4 bucks taking away from your food money. Cant have any UG'ers starving now can we..

dude it costs 130 on Musicians friend xD
Quote by cedaguol
dude it costs 130 on Musicians friend xD

MXR M-135 Smart Gate Pedal $119.99 ... Musicians Friend
ISP Technologies Decimator Noise ... $123.99 - Musicians Friend

Sorry my eyes must be going bad, i guess my check book is going bad too considering i got mine for 109.99 from GuitarCenter
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Apr 10, 2008,