ive searched and all that gone on youtube and watched tutorial videos and things but i fail to understand how you are supposed to do death metal vocals. people say dont use the throat and realax everything and push from the stomach. this does nothing but you "breath out really hard". what am i not doing/doing wrong? this is the technique for lows i believe, how do it go up for highs like CoB, norther etc.?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Just scream this: AAAARHHHHHH AAAAARHHHH ORRRRRRRRRRRRR DDDDDDUUHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( AGNAGNAGNAGNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
keep listenin to the music and just try and mimic it, eventually you'll get it and such.
theres actually art to screaming dispite what some may think

cock n balls
or like this: ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWROOOOOOO!!!
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfwOprLGBtc

watch all of his vids, he is great.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by RyanGillam
I read the title and was hoping for an epic thread

Same here. Alas, it's a guy asking a question and several closed minded pricks making fun of something they don't understand.

TS: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275389

Behold! Skim through the whole thingg, stop at stuff that looks interesting.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Same here. Alas, it's a guy asking a question and several closed minded pricks making fun of something they don't understand.

TS: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275389

Behold! Skim through the whole thingg, stop at stuff that looks interesting.

I heard you have to learn and use your chest and not to force your thought that much.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by Mike!
Just scream this: AAAARHHHHHH AAAAARHHHH ORRRRRRRRRRRRR DDDDDDUUHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( AGNAGNAGNAGNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LMAO
you are suposse to growl but keeping your throat relax like Chukc Schuldiner (Death) he had a great voice
don't concentrate on what organs and stuff to use. just study the vocals you'd like to emulate and then when you think you understand the tone and depth, try it for yourself. and then when you get the sound you want coming out, THEN work on WHERE its coming from
Am I the only one who laughed at the title of this thread?
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91

probably
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
There is a thread in the metal forum on this very website for info on growling.

Quote by aig91

nope
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f