Slides
Power Chords
Bars
Speed Picking
and String skipping

Do I suck?
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
I find it so stupid when people write down what they can you then ask "do I suck" whatever happened to a ****ing video!

Post a video of you doing all this then I can tell you.
Do you suck?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Thats like asking "I run, am I an Olympic athlete?" Maybe post a video of yourself playing? If you don't feel comfortable doing that then record yourself playing using Windows sound recorder lets say and play one of your favourite songs, then play it back and listen to it and you'll see where you're lacking
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by The Minorthreat
I find it so stupid when people write down what they can you then ask "do I suck" whatever happened to a ****ing video!

Post a video of you doing all this then I can tell you.

Ehh...my webcam died a long time ago
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
dude, it doesn't matter what you can do, its in which the quality that you do them.
for example, i can sweep pick, but i suck at it.
yes
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by Slacker996
Ehh...my webcam died a long time ago

Then this thread is pointless.If you want me to make a decision on if you suck from what you listed... I guess yes, you do.

Not saying I'm better but just saying my opinion.
Quote by Slacker996

Do I suck?

I dunno, ask your boyfriend
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Depends How you use those, not how many of them you know. Both matter but quality > quanity.

Most ppl suck, just keep playing. You can only get better...
Quote by djmay71
dude, it doesn't matter what you can do, its in which the quality that you do them.
for example, i can sweep pick, but i suck at it.

Not to mention bending. Sure, people can do it; but a lot of people just bend the string without realizing it throws the pitch out of tune unless done well.
Quote by DSOTM80
I dunno, ask your boyfriend

Thats funny, but now the mods can lock
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
Quote by Moe.
Not to mention bending. Sure, people can do it; but a lot of people just bend the string without realizing it throws the pitch out of tune unless done well.

oh god yes. i think some people dont know you are suposed to bend TO A NOTE and not just randomly bend the string. but i guess everyone needs to start somewhere.