Page 1 of 2
Making an episode for shark week that'll air in a few months. Its pretty cool and all, but I'm mad that Kari isn't there.

Just had to say that.

Oh, and for anybody wondering, they're testing the myth that says that if you're being attacked by a shark, you poke it in the eye to drive it away. They're testing it with an animatronic shark with eyes that when pushed deavtivate it. They're going to put Adam in the mouth tomorrow and thrash him around to see if he could get a chance to push the buttons. Should be interesting.
Jesus tapdancing christ.

Why isn't Kari there? Rape lulz.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
pussies. get out in the bay and find some real sharks to poke. ill lead the great expedition and call it yuj
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Pictures, i want some.

Btw i would give my left nut to see the mythbusters live
Quote by enjoi91
Pictures, i want some.

Btw i would give my left nut to see the mythbusters live

they took our phones

if you really want to see them live, go to San Francisco, you just run into them

I'll try though
Quote by \GuitarHero/
Is Kari one of the lady mythbuster people on the show?

shes the hot redhead
You say it likes it's not a big deal, "'the mythbusters are coming, AGAIN...' *sigh*"

edit: here's for all you that would like to take advantage of kari

Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Last edited by SRX700 at Apr 11, 2008,
you must live in cali or something... Ive never met a celebrity. Ive never even met my favorite bands members =(
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by megatallica666
oh i would marry the **** out of kari!

Marry the **** out of Kari?
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 11, 2008,
the one with breaking out of the car underwater was at my high school. we have one of the best pools in the area, so thats why. anyways, they mispronounced my town name, its called MORAGA not MOREGA.

what school is the treadstarter from?
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by SRX700
You say it likes it's not a big deal, "'the mythbusters are coming, AGAIN...' *sigh*"

They've been to my school 3 times, they use the empty naval base right next to my school frequently, they sometimes host events at the town hall, and jamie is married to a teacher at my school

and to rebeltildeth87
yes, I live in Cali
Print out a picture of a walrus. Calmly walk up to Jamie, hand it to him (folded in half) then retreat to watch lulz.
Quote by aaron6890
me too, this calls for pics!

*waits anxiously for someone to post some*

Refer to my previous post, my anxious friend.

Quote by Arkayna
They've been to my school 3 times, they use the empty naval base right next to my school frequently, they sometimes host events at the town hall, and jamie is married to a teacher at my school

and to rebeltildeth87
yes, I live in Cali

See, there you go again. Bragging just to make the rest of us feel ****ty, because we all know the mythbusters will never come to our schools .
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by Arkayna

and to rebeltildeth87
yes, I live in Cali

Lucky bastard.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
the one with breaking out of the car underwater was at my high school. we have one of the best pools in the area, so thats why. anyways, they mispronounced my town name, its called MORAGA not MOREGA.

what school is the treadstarter from?

Encinal
Quote by Arkayna

and to rebeltildeth87
yes, I live in Cali

wait wait wait i always thought adam and jamie were....well....you know....gay. i just always got that vibe from them.

EDIT:
Quote by SRX700
Refer to my previous post, my anxious friend.

See, there you go again. Bragging just to make the rest of us feel ****ty, because we all know the mythbusters will never come to our schools .

nice, yeah i live in southern california, so they will never come, but on the bright side alot of movies are filmed in the orange circle.
Quote by aaron6890
wait wait wait i always thought adam and jamie were....well....you know....gay. i just always got that vibe from them.

Jamie isn't apparently, Adam still might be, and by might I mean is
Quote by SRX700

sorry, didn't mean to brag, I just thought it'd be interesting conversation
Quote by master
why is every damn school except mine being visited by television??

I cannot fathom why, but I lol'd.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by aaron6890
me too, this calls for pics!

*waits anxiously for someone to post some*

I'm a little late, but here you go:

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by aaron6890
^ i remember than from when we were trying to start up a new hot chicks thread.

Yeah, that was an interesting thread...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Arkayna
Jamie isn't apparently, Adam still might be, and by might I mean is

nah adam isnt gay. on one of the episodes it showed you his wife.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Beast-Wyvern
nah adam isnt gay. on one of the episodes it showed you his wife.

Wife? Or husband in drag?
[QUOTE
nice, yeah i live in southern california, so they will never come, but on the bright side alot of movies are filmed in the orange circle.

hey i live like 10 min. walk away from the circle!

EDIT: damn quoting. to aaron6890
Last edited by wenwi91 at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by master
why is every damn school except mine being visited by television??

Same reason everyone else on UG has a swimming pool, but I don't.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by King Krapp
Print out a picture of a walrus. Calmly walk up to Jamie, hand it to him (folded in half) then retreat to watch lulz.

I agree and hand Adam that one pic of Gordon Freeman with Adams head on it
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Generalpwnt

I have a dam behind my house. Does that count?
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
I have a dam behind my house. Does that count?

You lucky bastard.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt

nor do i....*HIGH FIVE!!!*
but i do live a mile or so away from the local pool
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 2