Page 1 of 2
that kid is pyscho. He hates me.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Check out the profile. Im all over it. I tried to help him when he was really depressed and now he hates me.
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
He's banned but...not banned?

And at him, and his group.

Current mood: angry

Views: 33
Comments: 6
What the hell?! i asked out a girl today and she laughed in my face! i mean am i really that ugly? look at my mugshot tell me for yourself and please get back to me.
later
(Invalid img)
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Apr 11, 2008,
UG has a new target. He will soon be smothered in hate-messages until he breaks down and cries.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Why did you have to tell all of us BEFORE he shot his hands?! Damn you...couldn't you have waited just a little while?
Quote by TooFast

What the hell?! i asked out a girl today and she laughed in my face! i mean am i really that ugly? look at my mugshot tell me for yourself and please get back to me.
later
(Invalid img)

Lmao!
Quote by Unforgotten
i just read his page, he hates you
i think hes the next awesome possum

The poor kid..
Hurp De Durp
rockerboy7345: Living the stereotype since 1993.

...that stereotype being "whiny bitch," of course.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by TooFast

later
(Invalid img)

Is that a guy, or what?
I left some words of encouragement
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
that's not funny guys, really, that's just pitiful. How can someone justify something like this, because they don't get page views? Even if it is just a ploy for attention, I think this kid needs some help, seriously.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
Last edited by diablomastabarb at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by diablomastabarb
that's not funny guys, really, that's just pitiful. How can someone justify something like this, because they don't get page views? Come on now, I think this kid needs some help, seriously.

he needs to be smacked upside the head. sure, being rejected sucks, but to say you're gonna kill yourself just because a some girls won't go out with you is just stupid.
Give him a break guys.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by diablomastabarb
that's not funny guys, really, that's just pitiful. How can someone justify something like this, because they don't get page views? Even if it is just a ploy for attention, I think this kid needs some help, seriously.

I offered my help and now he hates me. Honestly I dont think he wants the help dude.
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Pfff, another 'parents encourage kid to believe he deserves the world' and when kid grows up is betrayed to his beliefs. Oh well...
Quote by Mental-lica
I offered my help and now he hates me. Honestly I dont think he wants the help dude.

Whether he wants the help isn't the point. Too many youth are becoming depressed to the degree that they want to hurt themselves, and the ones who simply say that they are depressed because they think it's "cool" are worse. It's sad that they're too young to realize that this is a real illness, and "faking it" only diverts attention from the people who really do need the help.

/rant
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
Last edited by diablomastabarb at Apr 11, 2008,
Possibly the funniest UG group ever?

How can that be funny, that was just a waste of time
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by diablomastabarb
Whether he wants the help isn't the point. Too many youth are becoming depressed to the point that they want to hurt themselves, and the ones who simply say that they are depressed because they think it's "cool" are worse. It's sad that they're too young to realize that this is a real illness, and "faking it" only diverts attention from the people who really do need the help.

/rant

yeah for sure..
Quote by diablomastabarb
Whether he wants the help isn't the point. Too many youth are becoming depressed to the point that they want to hurt themselves, and the ones who simply say that they are depressed because they think it's "cool" are worse. It's sad that they're too young to realize that this is a real illness, and "faking it" only diverts attention from the people who really do need the help.

/rant

Perfect example of natural selection.

We're weeding out the pussies so we become a race of pure-bred-ass-kicking-non-douchebag-bags-of-awesomeness.

See you on the other side!
i wanna smack this kid
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Did anyone actually consider the mechanics of shooting your hands off with a 12-gauge yourself? I'd assume no one would assist, so it could go three ways:

1. Tries shooting off hand while attempting to hold the gun and take the recoil. If successful, cannot shoot off other hand with gun due to other hand now being a stump.

2. Tries to shoot off both hands at once. Hmm...

3. Tries shooting off hands by aiming gun at hands while holding gun between legs and pulling trigger with toe. Results in decapitation.

I mean, if he could successfully shoot his hands off with a 12 gauge, I would commend him.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Last edited by lespaulrocks39 at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Did anyone actually consider the mechanics of shooting your hands off with a 12-gauge yourself? I'd assume no one would assist, so it could go three ways:

1. Tries shooting off hand while attempting to hold the gun and take the recoil. If successful, cannot shoot off other hand with gun due to other hand now being a stump.

2. Tries to shoot off both hands at once. Hmm...

3. Tries shooting off hands by aiming gun at hands while holding gun between legs and pulling trigger with toe. Results in decapitation.

I mean, it he could successfully shoot his hands off with a 12 gauge, I would commend him.

i hadn't even thought of that.
Last edited by Spamwise at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by Spamwise
yeah for sure..

Sorry, forgot this was The Pit.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
Quote by lespaulrocks39

...I think that's called The Kurt.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
It's so horrible.... it's funny.
That's that sad part.
He needs help, but it's hilarious.

Am I a horrible person?
If he shot his hands off he couldn't play guitar (or fap) and his parents wouldn't be that happy either. There could be a way with getting people to stop acting depressed. You don't treat them how you would like to be treated. No attention and then a few weeks later they should return to normal.
Or if you know they're acting, you can piss them off heaps
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
he needs to get hit over the head with his parents' big bag of money.
and he looks like that little wanker from the movie stuart little
I've almost finished.
Quote by diablomastabarb
Whether he wants the help isn't the point. Too many youth are becoming depressed to the degree that they want to hurt themselves, and the ones who simply say that they are depressed because they think it's "cool" are worse. It's sad that they're too young to realize that this is a real illness, and "faking it" only diverts attention from the people who really do need the help.

/rant

I agree 100%.
Quote by soulflyV
Perfect example of natural selection.

We're weeding out the pussies so we become a race of pure-bred-ass-kicking-non-douchebag-bags-of-awesomeness.

See you on the other side!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
How would he shoot his hands. Hands. He shoots one and it'd be too f*cked up to hold the gun to shoot the other.
I look forward to seeing how this pans out.
Quote by soulflyV
It won't now.

Some Ryan guy decided to view AND join the group.

Someone should tell him all the cool kids are shooting their hands off with 12 gauge shotguns these days.

That ought to change his mind.

Matter of fact, I should one-up him, and create a group entitled:

"If no one views or joins this group, I will decapitate myself, and then proceed to eat 1,000 Peeps while singing the national anthem backwards in Spanish."
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Last edited by lespaulrocks39 at Apr 11, 2008,
Page 1 of 2