I just purchased an eden wt550 of ebay, it sounds fantastic by the way, and for about the first 10 mins of the amp being on, it emits a low buzzing noise. After about 10 mins of being on the amp becomes completley silent and has no buzz what so ever. Is this just because the tubes are warming up or is their something wrong with the tube preamp section, or just something wrong overall. Im kinda thinking it has something to do with the tubes due to the fact that the buzzing simply goes away after the tubes have warmed.
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
My SVT3-Pro has a tube preamp, and I'm 99% sure that this has never happened to me (if I'm interpreting your description correctly).

Maybe you need to get your tubes checked
Quote by Charlatan_001
My SVT3-Pro has a tube preamp, and I'm 99% sure that this has never happened to me (if I'm interpreting your description correctly).

Maybe you need to get your tubes checked

My thoughts exactly
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"