Im having a hard time choosing which model to buy. Both are 7 strings, one with FR and one with TOM.

It would be my first FR if I bought it, and I've seen alot of threads and stuff with people complaining that theirs is broken or not working right.

I already have a TOM bridge, and it's not that bad except i have to tune everyday, but it's not that bad.

Im not sure what to do, any tips ect.?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Last edited by SteveBeginner at Apr 11, 2008,
think carefully if you're really gonna be using the fr to its full extent.
if not, go for a tom.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
think carefully if you're really gonna be using the fr to its full extent.
if not, go for a tom.

Yeah see the FR might be good for like a month, then it would probably get boring.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
im glad too see that the guitar you wanted has both options (would suck to have to pick another guitar because of one thing)
but yea, if you do get a fr i can assure you after a week you're gonna make a thread about how your bridge is messed up
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
im glad too see that the guitar you wanted has both options (would suck to have to pick another guitar because of one thing)
but yea, if you do get a fr i can assure you after a week you're gonna make a thread about how your bridge is messed up

Yeah probably. hahaha.

Maybe I'll just got tom.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.