So I asked my older brother about roo right and I said 'hey dude metallica is playing at bonnaroo this year" he's like 'you don't wanna go there, all there is is people smoking dope and dancing naked'

is this true? I never been so I wouldn't know.I wanna go to see Metallica though.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
Well I thought I had heard of like families going and stuff and that would stop me because I'm 14 and don't plan on getting arrested for illegal drug use and disowned by my family. Sorry Metallica, you're not even worth that.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
People smoke dope at lots of concerts..
Seeing Metallica is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you go, just be sensible.
Quote by aeliustehman
Sorry Metallica, you're not even worth that.

wow. just wow.
Id give my left nut just to go.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by lotsofvolume
People smoke dope at lots of concerts..
Seeing Metallica is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you go, just be sensible.

We all know that isn't true.

Dude, I live in Finland, we get a lot of epic tours here, but Metallica comes every few years.

1996, 2004, 2007...
Quote by lotsofvolume
People smoke dope at every concerts..

fixed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by soulflyV
wat

TS, families and rock festivals don't mix.

And no-one is going to force you to smoke.

It's good that most festivals in europe don't allow in people under 16.
Quote by aeliustehman
So I asked my older brother about roo right and I said 'hey dude metallica is playing at bonnaroo this year" he's like 'you don't wanna go there, all there is is people smoking dope and dancing naked'

is this true? I never been so I wouldn't know.I wanna go to see Metallica though.

not true. ive been to a bunch of festivals and i havent been offered any alcohol or drugs. you dont have to take anything. and i seriously doubt there will be any girls dancing naked. and if there are you get a free peep show. big deal.
Wow

Why would that stop you from going at all?

I don't even like Metallica, but I'd go to that festival anyway.

But your 14, so idk if they would even let you in.

Just bring a lot of heroin and wear assless chaps and no one will bother you.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
not only would you be seeing Metallica but you would also be seeing fuggin Pearl Jam, Chris Rock, Robert Plant, The Raconteurs, Willie Nelson, Allman Brothers Band, B.B Fuggin King, Talib Kweli, etc. etc.

if you have a chance to go ... GO
just stay in a group. every year someone gets killed, raped, assaulted.....and the list goes on and on. btw....i live like 15 mins away from where bonnaroo is. and did you know that bonnaroo was bought by MTV? Good luck getting the great music past this year.....make way for kanye west.
Multi-Instrumentalists FTW!!!
I am going. It is going to be awesome. Don't take the drugs and just listen to the music if you want. No one forces you.
Setup
Shecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S2170 Prestige
Crate GT120
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Dunlop Cry Baby Original

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK