So basically, my pinky is slower than my other fingers on my fretting hand. The reason seems to be because it sits back behind the other fingers when I'm playing and like bends over (It's basically like what all your fingers are like when you start playing - no strength).

I'm looking for some exercises and tips to getting it stronger. Also, it seems my pinky is fine when it plays with the 1st or 2nd finger, but playing the 3rd and 4th finger together is slower and they don't seem to feel right.

Any help?
Ring finger and little finger share a tendon so that's why it doesn't feel "right". Best way to train it is to start using it more in your playing, and do trills with your little ringer and another finger.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Play through scales with pentatonic scales. Here are all the pentatonic scales, the notes in green are a tritone which makes up the blues scale. Learn all of them and practice them.
Another good excercise is playing through chromatic scales and shifting positions. Gus G shows one of those chromatic excercises here. Ignore the shred part, practice it and you'll get your pinky stronger quick.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by 5kuzgib
Ring finger and little finger share a tendon so that's why it doesn't feel "right". Best way to train it is to start using it more in your playing, and do trills with your little ringer and another finger.

O.o so that's why that bitch don't wanna move

Thanks for the tips ( both of you);
Yeah, just practice scales and use your pinky, eventually it will become second nature.

Ever noticed how when you play certain things, your pinky goes nuts? Hahaha
what helped my pinky was some guitar hero now i can use tht little guy where ever i want it to be and also i do a lot of my blues stuff with my pink like hammer-ons and pull-offs but yeah just start trying to incorperate it a little more each time u play
Quote by sektor47

Ever noticed how when you play certain things, your pinky goes nuts? Hahaha

Exactly what happens Looks like I'll be playing scales a lot more. At least my speed will improve if I keep at it with a metronome.
Another technique you could use is just by tapping with your little finger, when at school/work/etc. I do this a lot, and I can definitely see the improvement of speed, strength and accuracy every time I pick up the guitar.
Quote by humandragon
what helped my pinky was some guitar hero now i can use tht little guy where ever i want it to be and also i do a lot of my blues stuff with my pink like hammer-ons and pull-offs but yeah just start trying to incorperate it a little more each time u play

Wow, guitar hero comes in useful for people who aren't just playing a videogame!

Try this using pulloffs...

Pinky on 8th
Ring on 7th
Middle on 6th
Index on 5th.

E|--8--7--6--5------8--7--6--5-----8--7--6--5---|