Okay, so I've been wanting to get into some new bands, I listen to a pretty wide range of music... well not too wide but I know what I like. I don't really discriminate in genre as long as it's good. I was hoping you guys could introduce me to some new bands. To give you an idea what I'm into already, here are some bands I really like..

Lamb Of God, Slayer, Pantera, Rage Against The Machine, Toadies, Children Of Bodom, Napalm Death, Dethklok, Misfits, Cradle Of Filth, Arch Enemy, Fear Factory, A Perfect Circle, Mindless Self Indulgence, Nine Inch Nails, Gorillaz, Wolfmother, Static-X, Black Sabbath, Tool, Zao, Led Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, The Hives

So yeah.. shoot away.
Judas priest,Megadeth or Iron maiden?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Insomnium, Dream Theater, Kreator (they're similar to Slayer but better), Sepultura, The Human Abstract, KALMAH, System of A Down, Norther, Disturbed, Death Angel, Exodus, Venom, Wintersun, Imperanon, Cadacross, Archeon, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Shade Empire, Carcass, Anthrax, Warmen, Naglfar, John 5, CKY, Death, Testament, Cavalera Conspiracy, Soulfly, Therion, Ensiferum, Mors Principium Est, Lordi, Dark Lunacy, Iron Maiden, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Mezarkabul, Gates of Ishtar.

I dunno if you like power metal but check out:
Blind Guardian, DragonForce, Helloween, Manowar, and Axenstar

That should help.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Go to my profile and look under the "Bands I like" section
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by sean_etc
Judas priest,Megadeth or Iron maiden?

and Bringer of metals suggsetion of john 5 was smart

give Down a shot. they're **** hot atm. bung "On march the Saints" into youtube
Benea Reach, Mastodon, Neurosis, Baroness, Gojira...
Quote by Sean-Man
what the hell is fap?
AC/DC, Aerosmith, UFO, Sex Pistols, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Kansas, Quiet Riot. Little tip, just look out for music on the radio, TV / Movies that you like, try figure out the name of the songs and you can find some really cool bands.
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
and Bringer of metals suggsetion of john 5 was smart

Thanks dood.
John 5 rules!
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Listen to something new instead of sticking with the same kind of bands that you like already - it's the only way in which makes you really appreciate musical growth and you may never know what you'll like. I used to like Rock music a lot and suddenly I listened to the legendary classics and other things and I couldn't believe me ears. I appreciate how Rock music has influenced me but I don't think I'll ever see it the same again. Here are some bands which have really made me appreciate music in its entirety:

Chet Atkins - Mr. Sandman
Chet Atkins - Dark Eyes
Chet Atkins - I'll See you in my Dreams
Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed (yes, that is Chet Sweep Picking)
Les Paul & Mary Ford - Whispering
Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon
Les Paul & Mary Ford - Song in Blue (yes, that is Les Paul shredding like anything
Les Paul & Mary Ford - Tiger Rag
Les Paul & Chet Atkins - Avalon
Django Reinhard - After You've Gone
Django Reinhard - I can't give you anything but Love
Brad Paisley Solo Mix
Brad Paisley Solo Mix 2

All artists listed here are complete masters of their instruments. You'll be sorry to miss out any of these artists. All these artists are considered only for advanced students.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 11, 2008,
Thanks for the input guys, but I found something called Pandora, it's pretty badass, check it out at Pandora.com.