Page 1 of 2
Ok so I was listening to the radio at work the other day & The DJ called Beoncey & JZ 2 of the biggest ROCKSTARS Yes ROCKSTARS on the planet! I mean WTF?! I mean i know they're big (personally I don't care for their music) B ut they are not ROCK, they never were ROCK & never will be ROCK! so I mean WTF!? Anyone else know what I meen?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Ok so I was listening to the radio at work the other day & The DJ called Beoncey & JZ 2 of the biggest ROCKSTARS Yes ROCKSTARS on the planet! I mean WTF?! I mean i know they're big (personally I don't care for their music) B ut they are not ROCK, they never were ROCK & never will be ROCK! so I mean WTF!? Anyone else know what I meen?

I find it hard to imagine that anyone else cares as much as you.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
OMG! Call teh bear Cavulry to kill teh idiutz!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by soulflyV
OMG man tahst a outraege.

PHUCK YEAH! It PISSED ME OFF!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
STFU, n00b to life

He is a bigger rockstar than you ever will

and you now have AIDZ
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Bouncy and JZ2? What happened to the first JZ? Was it something to do with the bouncing?

I just sprayed Pepsi out my nose Jackass!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Bouncy and JZ2? What happened to the first JZ? Was it something to do with the bouncing?

SHUT-UP me England speak gooda, You read just Baaaaaad!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan

You're an idiot.

Sorry, but it's true.
Quote by imgooley

Will someone please shoot him?
Anywayz they're phucking (c)Rap 'Artists' not rockers!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
you lose the internet, the repo men will be around shortly to take it from you

tee hee no pron 4 u
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by gunners fan

You really are an idiot aren't you?

What are you, 12?

Who cares if he's a rap artist?

He lives more of a rock star lifestyle than you ever will
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by gunners fan

wut?
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by metacarpi
You really are an idiot aren't you?

What are you, 12?

Who cares if he's a rap artist?

He lives more of a rock star lifestyle than you ever will

What? dealin' & gang-bangin'?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan

Despite the fact that you are a supposed 'Gunners fan' your avartar is still greenday so your opinion on anything is void and i could not give a rat's arse what you have to say or show. There's nothing you can do about what some stupid radio guy said. Rockstar can mean alot, its a good term for fame in the music business really.

Get over it.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by gunners fan

...sounds fun
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by Minkaro
Is it just me who read that post to him/herself, and everytime the word "rock" appeared, had to pause to mentally yell "ROCK!" in traditional Dio-esque fashion?

Yes
Quote by thepatient001
Despite the fact that are a supposed 'Gunners fan' your avartar is still greenday so your opinion on anything is void and i could not give a rat's arse what you have to say or show. There's nothing you can do about what some stupid radio guy said. Rockstar can mean alot, its a good term for fame in the music business really. Get over it.

Finally someone explains it! Thank you! As for my Avatar I'm a huge fan of Greenday's old (90's) Music & also happen to be a die-hard G'n'R fan! SO FLAME ME!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Finally someone explains it! Thank you! As for my Avatar I'm a huge fan of Greenday's old (90's) Music & also happen to be a die-hard G'n'R fan! SO FLAME ME!

okay.

GREEN DAY ARE GAY
GNR ARE GAY
GUNNERS ARE GAY

and dont pretend you were looking for answers because you werent. You were looking for cock.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by thepatient001
Despite the fact that are a supposed 'Gunners fan' your avartar is still greenday so your opinion on anything is void and i could not give a rat's arse what you have to say or show. There's nothing you can do about what some stupid radio guy said. Rockstar can mean alot, its a good term for fame in the music business really.

Get over it.

Oh my sweet merciful mortal soil, you are just as bad as he is, for being such a tool.

It actually does not matter what anyone's avatar is, and by saying his opinion is void because he likes a certain band makes you quite the fool.
Quote by gunners fan

Rockstar=/=Rocker

And Snoop will bust a cap in your bitch ass.
Quote by thepatient001
Despite the fact that you are a supposed 'Gunners fan' your avartar is still greenday so your opinion on anything is void and i could not give a rat's arse what you have to say or show. There's nothing you can do about what some stupid radio guy said. Rockstar can mean alot, its a good term for fame in the music business really.

Get over it.

Quote by NFFC_1865
okay.

GREEN DAY ARE GAY
GNR ARE GAY
GUNNERS ARE GAY

and dont pretend you were looking for answers because you werent. You were looking for cock.

If one of you thinks you're better than the other, you are wrong.
Quote by gunners fan

Jay Z was never a gang banger. Check yo factz, son.
Quote by soulflyV
Oh my sweet merciful mortal soil, you are just as bad as he is, for being such a tool.

It actually does not matter what anyone's avatar is, and by saying his opinion is void because he likes a certain band makes you quite the fool.

Thank you! apart from the first bit! i think?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by webbtje
If one of you thinks you're better than the other, you are wrong.

Well considering I was completely joking.... Whereas this guy is actually serious. Then no, Im not wrong. You are.

Although Im talking about TS. So Im responding to youas though you quoted the post I ACTUALLY REPLIED TO above my own.

Why you quoted my post next to someone who I wasnt even talking to baffles me. Maybe you just misunderstood and as a result, have ****ed up?

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by NFFC_1865
okay.

GREEN DAY ARE GAY
GNR ARE GAY
GUNNERS ARE GAY

I love you.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by NFFC_1865
Well considering I was completely joking.... Whereas this guy is actually serious. Then no, Im not wrong. You are.

Well it did start out with me trying to be serious but it slipped real quick! & I just don't care anymore!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by soulflyV

Can't people learn to accept the fact that other people have opinions too? LOL listen to rock its teh only good muzic

Quote by gunners fan
Well it did start out with me trying to be serious but it slipped real quick! & I just don't care anymore!

Why dont you just delete the threa and pretend it never happened?

Quote by NFFC_1865
okay.

GREEN DAY ARE GAY
GNR ARE GAY
GUNNERS ARE GAY

Dude! that was a lame attempt to start a flame war! as you quite obviously have no idea what your talking about!
G'n'R=Guns'n'Roses
Gunners=Guns'n'Roses
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Page 1 of 2