Obviously there are a heap of UGer's here that spend more time and therefore understand the pit a ****load better than I do, so, to those of you who understand (I extend my hand), why does the pit fluctuate in quality?

What causes it to be immensely fun on some days and then a pergatory on others?
Because people post stupid threads like this.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Because people post stupid threads like this.

haha that's gotta be the law for the second post of a thread.

thanks man.
Quote by bassboy 999
haha that's gotta be the law for the second post of a thread.

thanks man.

No, really.
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']It's because of people like you who expect the Pit to be there for the sole purpose of providing entertainment to themselves, and instead of contributing they whine.

... You mean to tell me the Pit has OTHER purposes?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by bassboy 999
yeah, i said thanks didn't i?

You made it sound as though I was just saying it for the hell of it, when I was in fact being deadly serious.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Well you can't expect me to be online all the time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Unforgotten
you can't expect it to be the same everyday, that would be just crap

What he said.

The fact that the pit has bad days makes the good days twice as funny.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Well I don't come here and go "BITCHES! ENTERTAIN MEH or I'll make a lame thread."

Quit complaining about me and answer my question.... bitch
The pit has always sucked and will always suck.

If you actually want to get involved on this site, post in a subforum you actually can contribute to, rather than the memes and thread derailings that you get here.

Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
What he said.

The fact that the pit has bad days makes the good days twice as funny.

What?
Quote by webbtje

If you actually want to get involved on this site, post in a subforum you actually can contribute to, rather than the memes and thread derailings that you get here.

What?

Aw. It sounds like somebody needs a hug.

Anyways, I can almost always find SOMETHING of entertainment value here in the Pit. But I mainly just stick to the Drug Thread as far as actually contributing to something.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by webbtje

Does occassionally wandering into the metal forum, and muttering about Iced Earth a bit count?
the pit as a whole has never been good. there's occasionally a really good thread but other than that it's filled with mediocrity. And those good threads only happen because even random guessing will eventually lead to a correct answer.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Minkaro
Does occassionally wandering into the metal forum, and muttering about Iced Earth a bit count?

Mmmm... yes.

*webbtje seal of approval*
Quote by Lemoninfluence
the pit as a whole has never been good. there's occasionally a really good thread but other than that it's filled with mediocrity. And those good threads only happen because even random guessing will eventually lead to a correct answer.

mmm when i started the thread i thought it could be due to the variation of countries on at different times or maybe a heap of new members. i suppose you're right though.
bad days are better then other forum's standards
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by soulflyV
I think it has something to do with the amount of beatings people receive from their parents.

Ergo,

Pit quality is inversely proportional to the amount of children receiving beatings.

I find the more incoherent threads to be supremely entertaining, so I would say that they are directly proportional
Quote by webbtje

I actually pretty much live in the blues forum, so yeah.
Quote by imgooley
I actually pretty much live in the blues forum, so yeah.

Metal forum > all. Just sayin'

I only come into the Pit to derail and get irritated at people I think are irritating these days.
Quote by webbtje
Metal forum > all. Just sayin'

I only come into the Pit to derail and get irritated at people I think are irritating these days.

I do venture into the metal forum to post in the doom thread and DOWN thread so I know what it's like there. We are all chill in the Blues forum.

I come to the pit to make myself feel more intelligent than I really am.
Yeah, it vacillates between good and bad.

Weird- it's actually in perfect alignment with my calender- it gets bad when I'm on holiday.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices