hey guys just interested in the types of modded pedals people owned out there just to try and improve my knowledge of mod companies so just write the name of the pedal and how its sounds and what you like about it and use it for
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Modified two myself.

Tubescreamer MIJ had the Keeley mod plus and 808 mod with SRV Chip and stink foot led. Really good pedal for blues and tightened up your gain channel a bit. But it didnt have what i was looking for, i needed something with a low end knob and more level output. Because i play more metal then blues. So i got the Digi Bad monkey and it was just what i was looking for.

M104 Distortion + had the chunky mod on the distortion side and increased the level by about double also added a yellow led. Sounded almost as good as a tubescreamer when using it as a OD but when used for distortion i was to vintage sounding for me. Also with only two knobs she didnt have many options for settings.
cool yeah my keeley tubscreamer is a bit the same do different colour LED effect sound or am i going crazy yes im a noob at electronics
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by angusslashdime
cool yeah my keeley tubscreamer is a bit the same do different colour LED effect sound or am i going crazy yes im a noob at electronics

No it doesnt... Its just a cosmetic mod.. When you pop a yellow one in there everyone calls it the stickfoot lol
hahah cool so the bad monkey kicks the tumescreamers ass as a boost for metal?

Quote by angusslashdime
hahah cool so the bad monkey kicks the tumescreamers ass as a boost for metal?

It does for the Valveking.. Might be a different story for different amps.