Yes
11 23%
No
26 54%
Whats a relay?
11 23%
Voters: 48.
Page 1 of 2
Pretty self explainitry really, should it be abandon due to all of the Massive "free Tibet" Protests?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Last edited by gunners fan at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by soulflyV
*dies from spelling errors*

No I don't think so.

I'm a High School drop out so what?!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Am I the only one who actually doesn't care about the Olympics?

Quote by gunners fan
I'm a High School drop out so what?!

At the age of 16, you should be able to write without a load of easy mistakes. Dyslexia etc. permitting.
Quote by webbtje
Am I the only one who actually doesn't care about the Olympics?

You're not.

Quote by FLUX_
You have abandon your grammar and spelling?

I was gonna say something like that

Oh and aren't there a million threads about this already? I don't know, I haven't clicked any but I think I've seen them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Oh and aren't there a million threads about this already? I don't know, I haven't clicked any but I think I've seen them.

Dunno, the search bar came up with nothing.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Kensai
You're not.

Kensai... agrees with me? I... wow.

*goes for lie down*
.... Incoherence.

Soulfly, please explain the innocence of this word
Quote by 05t16
why should it be?

Timo1's post pretty much sums that up.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by webbtje
Kensai... agrees with me? I... wow.

*goes for lie down*

Treasure the moment, son... treasure the moment

Quote by gunners fan
Dunno, the search bar came up with nothing.

What did you search for...?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They should have handed it over to the protestors just to see what they would have done with it
Quote by imgooley
.... Incoherence.

OH GOD! I'm never gonna live that thread down am I?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by xC0ldBl00dx
They should have handed it over to the protestors just to see what they would have done with it

.... Put it out?
Quote by imgooley
.... Incoherence.

Noun 1. incoherence - lack of cohesion or clarity or organization

2. incoherence - nonsense that is simply incoherent and unintelligible

From that other thread I was trying to make a funneh about his spelling, and how he would have thought it meant innocent.

But maybe it was just a big ball of phail.

EDIT: Yes, I am the failure here.

Talk about misreading a post!

*hangs head in shame*
What the fuc.k is it with UG and spelling recentley, I mean really grow the hell up.
Now that the flame has been put out, there really is no tradition to uphold anymore. I think that for China, they would want to end the relay, as all it's doing is just providing an opportunity for protests to raise awareness for the calls of freedom for Tibet. But it really is up to the Olympic comittee/panel of leaders. I'm not sure they care too much for China's reputation, but they certainly want to preserve the image of any country which the games are visiting, so they might act if the relay becomes too troublesome.
Quote by soulflyV

From that other thread I was trying to make a funneh about his spelling, and how he would have thought it meant innocent.

*hangs head in shame*

Dude just cause I can't spell for sh*t doesn't mean I can't read!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by soulflyV

*hangs head in shame*

It's alright. I understand

And so does he

Quote by Zikes
What the fuc.k is it with UG and spelling recentley, I mean really grow the hell up.

It's fun to be elitist.

And also, there has been many a time in the last few days where someone has made a VERY incomprehensible post, and I've had to sit there for about 5 minutes trying to decipher it.

Quote by Minkaro
*places a £10 bet on "Olimpic"*

Quote by imgooley

And so does he

Werd.
Yes, it should be abandoned.

In fact, I don' think the Olympics should take place while the Tibetans are being treated this way. It's fucking disgusting.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Zikes

Nah, people who can't spell need to grow up, generally.
Quote by imgooley

And so does he

If I was you, I'd lay off posting that picture.

It's funny and all, but eventually it'll achieve meme status and you'll be banned.

Quote by Zikes

Oh, the irony.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Apr 11, 2008,
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Yes, it should be abandoned.

In fact, I don' think the Olympics should take place while the Tibetans are being treated this way. It's fucking disgusting.
As much as I love the US and Athletics, and the Olympics in general, I agree, and wish we would boycott the games, but not just based on the Tibetan issue.
Quote by imgooley

And so does he

DAMMIT! even I found that funny!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']If I was you, I'd lay off posting that picture.

It's funny and all, but eventually it'll achieve meme status and you'll be banned.
I'm not sure I understand why I would get banned if I am the only one posting it. If others start posting it, I would stop immediately because it would cease to be funny.
Quote by soulflyV

I was actually going to post it once.

But....

Oh well.

Now I feel bad. Huffy ruined my day. Now I must resist the urge to post the Doggfather.
Quote by imgooley
I'm not sure I understand why I would get banned if I am the only one posting it. If others start posting it, I would stop immediately because it would cease to be funny.

I don't understand it either.

But it happens. I remember when Cobain_is_king got banned for posting "ಥ_ಥ" all the time.

EDIT: How did I ruin your day? I'm trying to stop you from getting banned.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I don't understand it either.

But it happens. I remember when Cobain_is_king got banned for posting "ಥ_ಥ" all the time.

EDIT: How did I ruin your day? I'm trying to stop you from getting banned.
The Doggfather does not understand either

No. The protestors that are getting violent are completely out of line, the people running the torch must be having a horrible time. Those that are being violent towards the flame runner are hypocritical, they want to boycott China's violence by getting violent. They're ruining what should be a great event, there are other ways to protest.
IMO, any protestor who gets violent should be thrown in a jail cell and be charged. As for the relay, the security should be stepped up, alot.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2