They look like Carl Thompson copies.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
they are most definately carl thompson copies, whether they are good copies or not shall be left to someone who has played one
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
You must have noticed a Carl Thompson style in my basses, this is true, i'm influenced by his talents. I've been receiving lots of question of people asking if my basses are like Carl Thompson's bass. Well the answer is:"I don't know!" I never hold a CT bass in y hands, I never had the chance to meet the man, i'm just an other guy how listens to Primus and dream of all the beauties Carl Thompson made.

He gives credit to Carl Thompson, but they are far from "copies." These suckers are handmade.... and they look better than the Wishbasses
My goal is not to copy his bass but to make basses at least 10% as goog as his. This is why you'll never see a Bilodeau bass with this type of shape.

Haha he'll never be as 'goog' as Carl Thompson.
The Pathfinder looks pretty snazzy. I would love to hear one... I would also like to know what this fellow charges.
Quote by terb
He gives credit to Carl Thompson, but they are far from "copies." These suckers are handmade.... and they look better than the Wishbasses

I'd be worried if they looked worse than the Wishbasses. They definitely have similarities to Carl Thompson basses, but I wouldn't call them copies. I'd really like to play one of these to see how they are.

Quote by aguacateojos
I would also like to know what this fellow charges.

Price is determined by the type of bass, wood, hardware and electronic you would like.
terb: how does them being hand made make them any less of a carl thompson copy? although i agree they aren't blatant copies of CT basses, some of the similarities are too big to be influences
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Sly Taco
Carl handmakes his too don't he?

I believe so.
I don't know what there really is to discuss here - it's just some guy who's made a handful of basses that look like a cross between Wishbass and CT and the quality is going to be somewhere in between. I think they're ugly as sin, but there's no accounting for taste.
#1M, that still doesn't answer my question. Yes, it varies, but he doesn't say how the different options effect the price.