I am a cigar smoekr and I'm looking to buy some cigarettes to keep with me for every once in a while when I dont want a huge cigar, just a quick smoke. Can anyone tell me a good american cigarette brand? Since i smoke cigars i think I'm probably looking for something on the stronger side, not a light or anything.

thanks
Something strong? I'm not too familiar with american brands, except for Marlboro, Camel and Lucky Strike. Oh, and Kentucky and Chesterfield but those are awful.

Out of those, the strongest... Lucky Strike.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Get some Swisher Sweets, they are little filtered cigars the size of a cigarette
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Is lucky strike a strong ciggarette?? The first time I smoked I had 3 of them in a row :P and I had to cough a little bit, but when I smoked a West, I thought that was way heavier and I had to cough harder but whatever.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Camel turkish royals.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Marlboro Reds man, they are THE best cigarette ever. Camels are pretty good i suggest the turkish golds.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Yeah camel is the best way to go, they have the best flavour, only had the subtle flavour, filters and natural flavour but they are all good.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Djarum blacks also aren't cigs.
Blacks, they're the best cigarette you'll ever have. But if you want something harsh, hand-rolled Samsons are pretty harsh IIRC.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by nebiru
Djarum blacks also aren't cigs.

yes they are, they're just cigarettes with ground cloves mixed into the tobacco, how does that make them not cigarettes?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's the Indonesian word for them, most people here just call them clove cigarettes, which is what they are usually labeled as.

Yeah I know. I never really thought of them as a cigarette personally. They are really harsh. Do you actually smoke those things on a regular basis?
Quote by nebiru
Yeah I know. I never really thought of them as a cigarette personally. They are really harsh. Do you actually smoke those things on a regular basis?

yeah about 3/4 a pack a day unless I'm low on cash, then I just smoke whatevers cheap. I don't find them harsh at all, I didn't find them harsh when I started smoking them either.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah about 3/4 a pack a day unless I'm low on cash, then I just smoke whatevers cheap. I don't find them harsh at all, I didn't find them harsh when I started smoking them either.

I buy them sometimes. But I couldn't smoke them on a regular basis. They say the clove numbs your throat and lungs which is why they don't seem as harsh as they are. They just last too long for me and are pretty strong.