Page 1 of 2
so last saturday i decided to actually go out to a party with a bunch of friends for the first time in like 4 months. I was the designated driver so i gave everyone a ride there. so I was probably there for around 30 minutes and the only people I knew were the people I brought there so it was kinda lame. At 11:15 a cop pulls up from a noise complaint so all the minors went inside real quick. I'm following my friend david into the house and i tried to go into the room he went into but he shut the door so i went into a different room. I remember standing there (note: i had nothing to drink) and some big mother ****er walks up and is like 'SHUT THE **** UP' ( i didn't even say anything) and slugs me across the face for no reason. Long story short, I pressed charges on the stupid ****er and he broke my jaw so right now my jaw is wired shut until next friday. That means a strictly liquid diet for a week. The pain is almost unbearable without my lorotab.

This guy's gonna have a felony on his record for 10 years for this ****. About everyone I know wants to kick his ass too.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Apr 11, 2008,
It doesn't suck.

Edit: Okay, I read it... and that kind of sucks.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
hopefully it will suck otherwise your liquid diet isnt going to go well.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by hazzmatazz

your point?

my point is some people suck ass for not being able to handle a few drinks without punching little 120 pound kids in the face. this guy is like twice as big as me.
no offence, but i bet the conversation with the cop was hilarious with a broken jaw
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
my point is some people suck ass for not being able to handle a few drinks without punching little 120 pound kids in the face. this guy is like twice as big as me.

Oh right, well that sucks ...
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
no offence, but i bet the conversation with the cop was hilarious with a broken jaw

haha he actually thought i was drunk cause i was still out of it from being hit so hard. but i can talk fine, i just can't eat.
Not much of a MegaMan now, are you?!

But seriously, that does suck. At least you got him for it though.
Learn to block! Wax on, Wax off, pretty damn easy...
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Fezz
yeah it sucks

but thats what you get for not drinking

thanks for the life lesson, you're so wise!!
It does suck but well done for pressing charges, plenty of people would have just ranted and not done anything about it.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by ValoRhoads
Learn to block! Wax on, Wax off, pretty damn easy...

it was kinda a cheap shot and i didn't see it coming. not like i could've kicked his ass or anything he was a lot bigger than me.
Damnit, I was waiting for the cops to take you away regardless of the fact you hadn't had anything to drink.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
In the Simpsons episode homer becomes a better person for having his jaw wired shut. So maybe this is a good thing.
Nah that just sucks actually
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Wired jaw?

Thats true metal.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by rickmeister
It does suck but well done for pressing charges, plenty of people would have just ranted and not done anything about it.

exactly, people are telling me this guy has done this to several people and they are all too scared to press charges on him. I'm makin sure this guy pays for every medical bill, all the money i'm not getting for not being able to work, EVERYTHING.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Wired jaw?

Thats true metal.

thats the positive side haha =D
well that your lesson learned, if you had got drunk the punch wouldnt have hurt, and you probably wouldnt have got hit anyway, because if you were drinking properly you would have been passed out in the toilet/garge/garden.

I hope you have learnt this important life lesson - Get as pissed as possible, as fast as possible.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Nah the lesson learnt is if he had been drinking and got back in the car he could have run someone over who landed on their jaw and sued him for every penny in his bank account.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by GooseMcShred
well that your lesson learned, if you had got drunk the punch wouldnt have hurt, and you probably wouldnt have got hit anyway, because if you were drinking properly you would have been passed out in the toilet/garge/garden.

I hope you have learnt this important life lesson - Get as pissed as possible, as fast as possible.

ok. first of all i was the designated driver. that means don't ****in drink because i'm driving a nice ass 07 jeep commander, second, my parents would kill me if i had drove home drunk.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
it was kinda a cheap shot and i didn't see it coming. not like i could've kicked his ass or anything he was a lot bigger than me.

Yeah it sucks! Team up with some friends and beat the f***** (if court doesn't work of course :P).
Quote by MetalMegaMan
thats the positive side haha =D

You should walk around saying I AM IRON MAAAAAAN

/Pun.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Searinox
Yeah it sucks! Team up with some friends and beat the f***** (if court doesn't work of course :P).

haha thats the plan dude =D
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']You should walk around saying I AM IRON MAAAAAAN

/Pun.

hahaha hell yeah. i remind myself of jaws off of goldeneye haha.
Quote by GooseMcShred

This is how you get out of being designated driver lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Quote by GooseMcShred
This is how you get out of being designated driver lol

well i designated myself before we even got there.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
well i designated myself before we even got there.

Waitwaitwait...you designated YOURSELF?!

Wired jaw is Kanye West
Quote by MetalMegaMan
hahaha hell yeah. i remind myself of jaws off of goldeneye haha.

"Leave Bond to me.."
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Kinks>Stones
Waitwaitwait...you designated YOURSELF?!

Wired jaw is Kanye West

haha yeah i just got the car and i didn't want anybody else driving it. plus i was the only one with a license on me.
At least he's screwed, and you might lose a bit of weight during your liquid diet. If you need to, anyway.

Quote by Hannakins
At least he's screwed, and you might lose a bit of weight during your liquid diet. If you need to, anyway.

nope, i weigh 125
Ouch.. that does suck. Atleast you're getting him back though, good luck with the liquid diet
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
yeah, that sucks. but imagine for a minute that you're biting your nails and part of your tooth falls out. THAT sucks.
Page 1 of 2