is there an itunes help thread? seach bar didnt tell me but anyway.

heres my question

itunes has decided that to be an amiable program is no longer a nessesity in my hard drive. and it will not let me open any more files into it.

any idea if ive clicked a button and disabled it?

i have 3325 songs, is there a limit to songs on it? doubtfull..

thanks anyway!
Quote by Kinks>Stones
The limit to songs is 3330. Sorry dude, you need to delete some.

My Itunes Says Differently..
you can fit 30,000 songs on an ipod.
Plus, if you could only hold 3330 songs like you said,
then WHY would they make 160gb iPods???
But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
what exactly is the problem?

you can't import individual tracks, you can't import folders, you can't rip music from a CD?

I'm having trouble importing folders but someone told me just to click and drag the folder into itunes rather than import them through the import folder option. I haven't tried it yet (no new music to add) so I can't tell you whether it would work.

there's an iPod help thread and that's also sort of become the itunes help thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
what exactly is the problem?

you can't import individual tracks, you can't import folders, you can't rip music from a CD?

I'm having trouble importing folders but someone told me just to click and drag the folder into itunes rather than import them through the import folder option. I haven't tried it yet (no new music to add) so I can't tell you whether it would work.

there's an iPod help thread and that's also sort of become the itunes help thread.

File > Import Folder > click Folder and its on.

it ownt let me add anything to itunes.
i can double click the file, nothing happens
i can drag it, i get a cross, displaying i cant do it.
like this?

click and drag them from windows explorer rather than from within itunes itself.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
like this?

click and drag them from windows explorer rather than from within itunes itself.

i have tryed it, i think ive disabled something.