Hey you guys im 14 years old.
I wanna buy my 1st electronic guitar.
Im playin on a classic one for some time and i need an advice.
What guitar do you think i should buy? i dont want it to cost too much but not a louzy one. can you help please?
Thx..

~PEACE~
~"When your heart stops beating, your alive again - PEACE"~
well seing that it is ur first im thinking u dont have an amp, there for u should start off with a guitar pack.

also try out a lot of different guitar everyone is an individual therefore each guitar is different

idealy u need to find the guitar that feels comfortable to play
the only beginner guitars i have tried were the sg and les paul epiphone packs, and they were good for their price. however, you would still want to at least try a couple ones before you buy, just like buying any expensive piece of equipment.
First of all, what kind of music do you like to play. Also, what's the most you're willing to spend?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Well, I mostly play classic rock but i like to play rock too and stuff like this..
and im not sure about the prices.. im not familliar with this kinda stuff prices..
Well, if you can tell us how much you're able to spend on equipment (either in USD, or your own countries currency), then we can see what would best fit the price range.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I see well i first need you to tell me how does a cheap one costs.
And i live in israel i pay in NIS.
Evry 3 and a half NIS worth 1 dollar.
Well, a "cheap" one is kind of relative.

My best suggestion, with what information was given, would be something like a Yamaha Pacifica (about $150USD) and a Roland Microcube (approx. $130USD).
I see.. well i can spend some more..