HI all people! I have an BEHRINGER USB Guitar link UCG102.
I have windows vista, and i have downloaded the newest asio drivers from this Behringer.com. When i play something on windows media player, it sound nice and clear, but when i try to play a note on guitar rig 3 with the ucg102 and with the asio drivers compatibal with the UCG102, it says that the sound is played in the program (volume bars go up) but i cannot hear anything. I have no clew what this problem could be, please help me!
Umm
OUTPUT DEVICE: BEHRINGER USB AUDIO
that is not the driver that was included in the package, i had to update the driver to be compatibal with vista.
Look, when i choose the ASIO interface, the INPUT disappears and the BEHRINGER USB AUDIO comes to OUTPUT. is that normal? the weird thing is that the program says it is played, but i cant hear it...
Quote by kyle62
Try downloading ASIO4all instead, the Behringer drivers seem a bit iffy - tying to route everything back into the monitoring headphone and suchlike.

yeah but when i try the asio4all, the volumebars doesnt even goes up or anything.
have i done something wrong?
Quote by kyle62
Try downloading ASIO4all instead, the Behringer drivers seem a bit iffy - tying to route everything back into the monitoring headphone and suchlike.

Yes this program will help dramatically, u can check, route, and set up the whole set up from there,

because i dont think that switching this seemed normal
Quote by SmoothCriimiina
yeah but when i try the asio4all, the volumebars doesnt even goes up or anything.
have i done something wrong?

Can u take a pic of the asio4all program when its up and running and link it, to this so then i can actually see whats happening. dont fret were here to help
Quote by Martindecorum
confusion now ... it looks fine.. so im just staring making sure everything is fine.

Edit: What does it say in the routing menu

Its just that nothing makes sense.
i have my guitar cable going from my guitar, into the behringer guitar link, the behringer goes into the usb, and with the proper drivers, which i haev, i should be able to hear my guitar.
canit have to do with the fact that i upgraded the driver that came along to the vista driver?
Does the behringer USB, have any speakers connected to it..

Edit: if it does, can u tell me on the Router> Output Menu can u click where it has the box on the right, does it have any options if so what?

because it seems to be set up fiine, it just has to be something very minute that we are missing
No, it does not. It has an input for guitarcable and a headphone, the headphone is not in. Even the tuner works, its just like the output cant reach my speakers.
yeah but i really want to make this work! can you please tell me what you know about this problem?
well normally, u can set up the asio4all driver, so that the input is from the usb system and the asio transfer the audio to ur choice of output IE ur computer speakers, but in this case there seems to be a fault along the line,

So just to recap did it come out through the headphones? yes/no