How much do you want to spend? The Traynor YCV 50 blue would be some what similar, a peavey Classic 30 would also be similar, try out both those and see what you think.
Last edited by Johnbryant at Apr 11, 2008,
i put it into google and got marshall dsl 50 . i know nothing of it though
^ The DSL is way to modern Voiced, the C30 or the traynor would be a better amp for the TS, also the DSL combo is nearly as high as the Rocker 30 and is not near the amp.
Quote by Johnbryant
How much do you want to spend? The Tryanor YCC 50 blue would be some what similar, a peavey Classic 30 would also be similar, try out both those and see what you think.

I want it to be cheaper than the rocker, but im in the UK and that traynor amp is around the same price as the orange
Maybe buy off ebay? They go for about £450. Cheaper Orange alternative would be the Tiny Terror. Otherwise, you're best off saving for a while.
Last edited by Horlicks at Apr 11, 2008,
In the UK Laneys are the way to go, I have never used one because they are not a good deal in the US but every one raves about them here.
^I agree, the best near-enough would be a Laney VC30 IMO.

Or you could look at the Orange Tiny Terror? Its similarly voiced, but it is still abit different (also less wattage)