This is NOW a limited edition guitar. Dave Mustaine of Megadeth was with ESP guitars for only a year and put out 2 lines of custom guitars. This is one.

Its a 2 piece body. Gloss black. Duncan Designed Dave Mustaine pick ups. 8 Ball graphic on 1st fret.

I bought the guitar because I wanted another one and ended up not playing it at all. Played roughly 10-12 times. Zero scratches.

Also is the custom fit ESP Signature case for the guitar w/big storage for strings picks and cables.

If needed shipped its about $50 for ground.

Asking $400
Last edited by designnsight at Apr 16, 2008,
dude... show pictures, because I want this guitar...
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
pictureS, the s being vital
Edit: sorry, only the heaqdstock one loaded
hello
I am very interested in this guitar but im a bit hesitant due to the pups. Also can we get a better picture of the neck(front/back)? As well as the joint where the neck meets the body. Does anyone know about those Duncan Designed pups? I remember there being 3 different models of this guitar, the high end ESP edition the medium LTD and the low end LTD. I know that towards the end the ESP and the medium LTD came with the Mustaine Live Wires.
If you could ship to the UK I'd be more than happy to buy that off you
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Chaosinborn
I am very interested in this guitar but im a bit hesitant due to the pups. Also can we get a better picture of the neck(front/back)? As well as the joint where the neck meets the body. Does anyone know about those Duncan Designed pups? I remember there being 3 different models of this guitar, the high end ESP edition the medium LTD and the low end LTD. I know that towards the end the ESP and the medium LTD came with the Mustaine Live Wires.

This would be the low end ltd, the high end and medium V had Dave Mustaine's signature on the headstock, as for the pickups....I'd replace them with his livewires...
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
sry been busy. here are pictures.

I am located in Orlando, FL

Only cash, sorry. Seling because i DONT play enough. Need to pay for new wacom tablet ^_^.

PMing everyone who was interested

Last edited by designnsight at Apr 16, 2008,
dude? what the hell? I PM'd you like 3 times about the guitar!
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

i have nothing in my inbox.... are you wanting to purchase? because im needing the money sooner than later
Like I've said 3 times, I will buy it off you straight away if you can ship it here
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
okay.... 400 for the guitar + whatever the shipping cost is to me. Deal?
Quote by metaldud536