I'm thinking of purchasing the Valve Junior head, what would be a good cab to get with it? Should I just get the half-stack for around $250? Or is there a better cab I could get?
All your base are belong to us.
The cab is excellent for the price. It's well made and matches the VJ head stylistically. The speaker is decent, but there are certainly better ones on the market. Personally, I think the Lady Luck speaker works quite well with the VJ, but I wouldn't want it for any of my other amps.

An Avatar 1x12 would give you the option of various Celestion speakers, but they're expensive compared to the VJ cab. Eminence speakers are surprisingly affordable and could give you something else to work with if you don't like the stock Lady Luck speaker.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
i got a lopoline empty cab and chose a patriot eminence instead.
$150 USD.

i matched the head to the cab color,

and an avatar 2x12 is way better, imo.

or go used.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah Lopo, Avatar... I'd definitely go with one of those, maybe with a Greenback, over the Epi cab. It's a couple more bucks, but worth it, IMHO. I got a little JDesign cab 1x12 with a Jensen C12Q in there that sounds great with the Epi. A little more money again, but a really nice sound and really lightweight.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.