So I have a report on the Russian Revolution on Tuesday and it's a big grade so does anyone know any good resources or just good information it would be much appreciated.
One Love, One Heart, Let's Get Together And Feel Alright

Member of UG's Vegetarian Club. Add to sig to join!
It all started when the czar banned vodka. All the ruusians then started a revolution to get the czar out of power so they could drink again.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
report does you...

yeah
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Which Russian Revolution?

There were two. The 1905 one (I think, it's been years since I studied that) and the more well-known October 1917 one.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Fraz01
Big subject you got there!

well I mostly have to talk about the effects of it on the U.S. ie the red scare, fear of communism etc.
One Love, One Heart, Let's Get Together And Feel Alright

Member of UG's Vegetarian Club. Add to sig to join!
I have a similar essay on tuesday too, cept mines about Lenin's New Economic Policy and how it secured power in 1921.

Things weren't looking too great for the commies up until Lenin pulled his finger out.

I'm actually planning my essay as we speak.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
The internet.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
What you've learnt in your lessons?

Failing that, there's masses of stuff on the net and there are loads of books on the subject.
I heard the library might have some useful information. Also, don't use wikipedia or the internet, neither of them are accepted as accademic sources.
I hear that google.com allows you to search the internet and gather information.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Sublime Stylee
I heard the library might have some useful information. Also, don't use wikipedia or the internet, neither of them are accepted as accademic sources.

The internet has tons of academic sources. Just because something is available on cyberspace as well as on paper, it doesn't mean that it's worthless.
Quote by Sublime Stylee
The internet is accepted as an academic source. It just depends on the website.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^ Yeah, because I once wrote an essay on an article about the dead boys.

I only got about 35%, but that was because the essay was crap, rather than the source being unviable.
Quote by element4433
The internet is accepted as an academic source. It just depends on the website.

My favorite is www.ultimate-guitar.edu.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by system of chaos
So I have a report on the Russian Revolution on Tuesday and it's a big grade so does anyone know any good resources or just good information it would be much appreciated.

Yeah, it's called a "library."
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Which Russian Revolution?

There were two. The 1905 one (I think, it's been years since I studied that) and the more well-known October 1917 one.

There were three. The 1905 revolution, February and October revolutions of 1917.

In the February one the czar was told to GTFO, and in the October one the Bolsheviks took the power. Followed by the civil war and creation of the Soviet Union.
very basic outline of power
czar nicholas II -> VI lenin -> power struggle between trotsky and stalin -> stalin
I'd recommend the book "Communist Russia Under Lenin and Stalin" by Chris Corin and Terry Fiehn.