Page 1 of 3
In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

But this is not all... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

Let's STOP HIM!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition.html
**** :|

Like.... why? Seriously? That ****'s ****ed up
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No, id rather not. There are too many dogs nowadays. The dog was probably psyched to be famous. Why would deny another dog that oppurtunity? You're sick.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
What the fuck? How is tying up a dog art? I mean, i'd understand if he was drawing him or something, but this just seems stupid.
I don't really care about animal rights, but that was a dick move. Also, not artistic so much as sadistic, and pretty stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Can't people be fined for cruelty to animals? What about animal rights associations?

Thats disgusting he was allowed to carry on.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I heard that his country's government was already up in his **** for doing that. I don't know what an online petition is going to get done though. The guy is just sick in the head.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Tophue
i think tying him up and starving him would make a pretty good art project

heh he'd be a real starving artist
Ya, its pretty fucked up, but im not signing a petition over a fucking dog. Especially since ive never heard of this "artist" anyway.

my condolences
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Yeah cos signing on line petitions is really gonna make a millionaire artist give up making money.

yeah his work is sadistic and wrong but an online petition is gonna do **** all.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
now usually id post some sick comment.

but thats just horrible
what a dick...
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
****ing sick. May he rot in hell.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
im suprised animal rights groups havent had him assasinated yet

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
i'm seriously starting to get ****ing pissed at what people are considering art these days.

not just this...

but like composer John cage......**** him
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Well the petition doesn't work anyway.

When I click "submit" it just sits there. So nice thought, but yah. This guy will get what's coming.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I've read other reports that say the dog was only tied up for a few hours, fed and released, so I'm not sure exactly whats going on with this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
40069th signature for me. AWESOME.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
i'm seriously starting to get ****ing pissed at what people are considering art these days.

not just this...

but like composer John cage......**** him
4'33"?
This has been done before. We reached the conclusion through my investigating powers that it was a very elaborate scheme.

Turns out the artist did feed the dog every night, but it looks like the dog was starving (probably was malnourished when he brought it in). This was done to show what hypocrites people can be; looking at a dog that looks like it's starving and doing nothing and the same thing is going on all over the world. Or something.

We also reached the conclusion that I'm awesome, but that's another thread.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by madbasslover
How the hell is that art? I mean, what kind of statement is he trying to make by tying up a dog and letting it starve to death?

well, no viewers of this art fed the dog or let it go free, they easily could have at any point. I think he makes a strong statement about his own audeince and the population they represent.

Doesn't justify the act whatsoever, but it's a pretty damn strong stament.
I love animals, and he's right under the most hated list under China and south korea!!!!
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by Kensai
This has been done before. We reached the conclusion through my investigating powers that it was a very elaborate scheme.

Turns out the artist did feed the dog every night, but it looks like the dog was starving (probably was malnourished when he brought it in). This was done to show what hypocrites people can be; looking at a dog that looks like it's starving and doing nothing and the same thing is going on all over the world. Or something.

We also reached the conclusion that I'm awesome, but that's another thread.

Is this true? Seriously?

Cause if not...
erm, not to be a dick, it kind of sucks for the dog and all, but I personally consider the idea to be somewhat fascinating. Actually witnessing death right there in front of you in an art gallery. Any semi-talented artist can paint/draw a dying dog or human for that matter, but to actually stage it is a ballsy move IMO.

There's just something sad yet darkly intriguing about the whole situation.

Not to try and justify it, but the dog was a stray and was probably already starving to begin with.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by JilaX^
Is this true? Seriously?

Cause if not...

Well of course: I am awesome.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████