I need to play some single acoustic guitar songs about peace/unity at my school in a couple of weeks. So far, my only songs are This Land is Your Land - Woody Guthrie and Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon.
Peace.
Peace Sells - Megadeth
The first one that came to mind.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
brothers in arms-dire straits
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by Ichimaru
Peace Sells - Megadeth
The first one that came to mind.

TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
id love to change the world - Ten years after.

but you might need to change the part where it mentions gays.

quail F^cking man!
"War... Huh... Yeah!
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing!
Uhuh... uhuh...!"
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Also Holy Wars by Megadeth come to think of it. Actually, alot of Megadeth's songs are about peace.
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Also Holy Wars by Megadeth come to think of it. Actually, alot of Megadeth's songs are about peace.

Lol, I guess I should do a Megadeth acoustic set.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Lol, I guess I should do a Megadeth acoustic set.

Lucky for you, Megadeth do a fair few acoustic versions of their own songs before shows sometimes, particulalrly Argentina :P, I'm sure you could find some on Youtube.
I think an acoustic version of Peace Sells would go down great.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
If Everyone Cared by Nickelback. I don't care if people think they're popular by ****ting on the band, but it's a great song.
Ocean Colour Scene - Profit in Peace

I imagine that would fit what you're looking for pretty well, simple song to play and straight to the point. Assuming that link works ok, youtube's fecked up for me for some reason.
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Quote by crazygluedmybut
I need to play some single acoustic guitar songs about peace/unity at my school in a couple of weeks. So far, my only songs are This Land is Your Land - Woody Guthrie and Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon.

That Woody Guthrie song is a satirical, not peaceful.

And sing Bob Marley tunes.
I cum blood
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Do some Snoop Dogg songs as well
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.