I loved the film.
I'm trying to learn the song from the movie (the song name slips my mind at the moment) but is proving more difficult than I expected.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I've seen that song used for video games, to football, to everything in between its a ****ing epic song
is this the one with like jennifer connelly and its about drug addiction or something?
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Yup.
And Jared Leto too.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
hmm never saw it heard good things about it though, the song is pretty sick
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Man, what a great film.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I can't believe Jarad Leto is the guy from 30 Seconds to Mars. I mean, I guess being a good actor doesn't mean you are a musician but he is very good in Requiem and Lord of War.

I've got the tab for the Clint Mansell soundtrack, I might go about learning it
thats an intense movie. scary.

i prefer train spotting, as drug movies go.
I have no opinion on this matter.
one of my counselors made me watch that movie when i was coming off heroin.

never want to touch that **** again.
The film's amazing! Must see! I was soooou depressed after watching it, though I'm sure it's one of the movies you have to have in your movie collection. A LEGEND!
Great movie, Darren Aronofsky is a great director. pi and the Fountain are both great too.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Unbelievably sad movie. Truly makes you want to cringe at the thought of harming yourself.

I saw it a while ago so hearing that that was Jared Leto from 30 seconds to mars is incredibly surprising.
Great Movie. Absolutely depressing, but brilliant.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What a f**king epic song.

You know how you can get custom songs into your Xbox? I put it in to make my races in Forza Motorsport more... epic. Hehe.

It's one of the best things to do in the virtual world... racing around the Nurburgring in a Ferrari 360, dicing with a Viper at 160mph along the home straight on the final lap... with Requiem for a Dream playing.

EPIC.
Amazing movie and extremely depressing. Powerful is the only way to describe it.

And i believe the song is called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell perfomed by the Kronos Quartet. (at least that's the song I think everyone is talking about.)
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
That movie is sooooooooooo sad. I'll never watch it again.

Brilliant...but too sad to watch more than once.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by diamondstars*
Jared Leto is an amazing actor...and a musician!

The book is better, read it.
Try watching it while tripping. F*cking weird ass sh!t right there. The movie is weird enough as it is.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I can't believe I could watch Jennifer Connelly taking it up the butt with a dildo from another chick and not be turned on... Amazing movie but I'll never watch it again.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right