Page 1 of 3
Personally I used to love my little Abu teddy. He's the little monkey off Aladdin for those who don't know. Also, you could put his tail between his legs and make it look like he had a willy, that used to amuse me for hours.

What was your childhood teddy/toy?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 11, 2008,
My blanket from when i was a baby was my teddy
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Caramel, he was this huge teddy bear my God-mother bought me, she's called Carmel, but I used to say Caramel until I was like 5. And hence the teddy, it was kinda caramel colour too. Also, a smaller one which my a family friend got me, which I called Ted. Because he was my Teddy.

I have them in the loft now, I think. They were awesome. Never did anything sexual with them thank god.
I still have mine from when i was little, and now im nearly 19!! He's sat in the corner of my bed :P
Quote by Phillitalian
My blanket from when i was a baby was my teddy

Second.
I still have it, too.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
mines embarrassing, but before i was born my parents thought i would probably (and hopefully) be a girl, so i had a little doll throughout my childhood, which i grew to love, and i still have it, just hidden away from peoples eyes

Good Night Moon Bunny!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I had a bear that was like an actual bear that was called Goggig. I couldn't talk when I named him!!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Freddy the Frog.
Mr Growler the enormous dog, still resides in my wardrobe.
My teddy Snowball........he was my mum's when she was small and she gave him to me when I was born. He's a bit raggy now.
i had a small rabbit called rabbit, and aparently i had a clown called clown before that, but discarded him.

Yeah i was pretty original with my names.
mine was sweet. it was a bear with a secret compartment in the back. like it had a zipper and a pocket on the back. i used to put money or small toys in there. i thought it was so cool.
A teddy my dad had when he was little, so it's ancient, called arnold.

When I was about 8 I was going through customs on my own visiting my dad in finland, and some airline steward was trying to be nice to me because I looked scared.... asked my teddy's name and then laughed in my face when I told him
The original peter rabbit!

Not those crap*y modern stock ones that look naff.
Quote by 666_Pounder
I had Spot the dog, he was awesome.

So did I!

In fact I still have him. He's falling apart, been in the family a while..used to be my brothers. But he still sits above my dresser.
I had a white rabbit with blue and white stripes on the bottom of his feet and wearing a dickie-bow with the same pattern. He also had a blue plastic nose... He is called Buns, i still have him on a shelf in my room
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I had this yellow teddy, it's in my room some where, but cnt find it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by G-Rock
Second.
I still have it, too.

Hhahah same

thinking about it, i wish i were a child again
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
my teddy is called yogui he is white and skyblue my aunt give it to em before she dies i still have it in my room =)
i [still have/]had a kitty that purred on the inside. it's grey and white... it looks so sad... i don't know if i ever named it, i don't remember. it's body is all caved in and such now because i held it so much.

i thought i lost it when i was around 8. when i went to the store, i found a new one! so i bought it. & then i found my old one, so now i have two!

i also have a duck named quackers.

& a lamb named lamby. i dropped lamby at a gas station, so half of its fur is like pubes now & the other half is still soft and snuggly.
SuperTed UP IN THIS SHIT Y'ALL.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
a blue teddy bear that was given to me when I was born...I still have it...it's kinda beat up cause I used to carry and take it everywhere I went but its still in once piece and actually sitting next to my pillow right now :P
I have a lot of teddies so I can't really list them all. Still have them allll.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I had a black and white cat called Tom. I left him in a McDonalds once and my dad had to drive for an hour to get it back, i was so grateful!
I dunno what happened to him. I think i GAVE him to charity when i was 9 or 10.
I had a life size rag doll when I was 3, blonde yarn hair, red dress. Then I saw Chucky so my brother and I ripped her apart.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Fred was given to me a couple days after I was born... had him ever since. He's up in my room right now

You cannot beat Fred, the Teddy of Rock.

I'm thinking of making him a rockstar outfit and a tiny little Gibson SG.
Page 1 of 3