I wrote a sweep for one of my songs i'm sweeping chords D minor, B, and C like this.

im just wanting to know if im doing it correctly im rolling my finger at an arch its hard to mute the strings when you're sweeping a bar chord, anybody have some advice

-------------13---17---13----------------------------15--18--15------------------------
-------15---------------------15------------------15-----------------15-----------------
--14---------------------------------14-------15---------------------------15----------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------17----20----18--17-----------------17----20---18---17--------------
----------17-------------------------------------17----------------------------------------
----17--------------------------------------17---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------