Poll: ???
Poll Options
View poll results: ???
I find that kind of stupid.
22 76%
I don't find it stupid.
7 24%
Voters: 29.
stupid when someone asks "Am I good?" and they don't even post a video or any evidences of them showing anything? They always think that by writing down the songs that they know will actually do them justice becuase we don't know if they are sloppy or what.In my opinion, I think it is like asking does my guitar look good and you just write down it has a trem, and whatever but don't put down any pictures.

For the people that do "Am I good" threads MAKE A VIDEO WITH IT! like show somethings...doesn't have to be a lot but just something.

This doesn't have to be for the people that don't have cameras..but to the people that do.
Agreed. Or, everyone could just get on with it. Unless they want advice about their playing I can't say I see the point anyway.

To save time then: if you feel compelled to ask 'am I good?'...you probably aren't.
Even with a video its hard to tell because a lot of times people play easy songs very well, but since the song is easy its hard to judge their overall skill level.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
There's less threads like that then there are like yours complaining about them. I don't see what the big deal is. It's obviously not intelligent, but neither is this thread.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
There's less threads like that then there are like yours complaining about them. I don't see what the big deal is. It's obviously not intelligent, but neither is this thread.

Maybe you should look around Electric Guitar forum a little better hard, and if you think that I have more complaining threads about this subject then I think you should stop smoking my friend (look at the poll).I think that there is a fine line between opinion finding and complaining as well.... don't know if you can see that line IMO. Since it is not a intelligent thread why are you in it?

Smart move my friend, smart move.
Quote by The Minorthreat
huh?

I agree with your first post.
Sorry, I just woke up.
I agree with you on the fact that it is unintelligent and stated that in my post. I'm just pointing out that this thread that won't stop anyone from doing what they want.

You talk as if you've witnessed this going on for ages, but you just joined a couple of days ago. While your at it why don't you criticize all the people who ask for guitar advice when the same question is asked on the same page.

EDIT: There is only one thread on the first couple of pages where someone asked for opinions without posting a video.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Last edited by BleedDeathMetal at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I agree with you on the fact that it is unintelligent and stated that in my post. I'm just pointing out that this thread that won't stop anyone from doing what they want.

You talk as if you've witnessed this going on for ages, but you just joined a couple of days ago. While your at it why don't you criticize all the people who ask for guitar advice when the same question is asked on the same page.

EDIT: There is only one thread on the first couple of pages where someone asked for opinions without posting a video.

Argh.... ok let me explain what you are telling me.Rate my playing and I need help on my guitar are the same thing? com' on man and you both know that is not in the same situation type.One situation mostly requires video while the other requires detail. Rating someone's playing is based on them playing do you think? and most of the people that would need help wouldn't need pictures or video like for a situation like"I get buzz from my amp or something like that".They can use video if this like becuase UG users might of experienced it, but on the other hand UG users haven't experienced other peoples playing ( hope you still understand).
Quote by The Minorthreat
Argh.... ok let me explain what you are telling me.Rate my playing and I need help on my guitar are the same thing? com' on man and you both know that is not in the same situation type.One situation mostly requires video while the other requires detail. Rating someone's playing is based on them playing do you think? and most of the people that would need help wouldn't need pictures or video like for a situation like"I get buzz from my amp or something like that".They can use video if this like becuase UG users might of experienced it, but on the other hand UG users haven't experienced other peoples playing ( hope you still understand).

I thought I understood what you were saying until I read this. The grammar is so atrocious and the writing is so all over the place that I can't make out what you are saying.
Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I thought I understood what you were saying until I read this. The grammar is so atrocious and the writing is so all over the place that I can't make out what you are saying.

Anyways, change the subject.

I guess when all your points can even stand on themselves..I guess thats the only alternative.