after much deliberation, ive decided that i cant fit a marshall tube into the budget, so between these two which would you buy, the AVT150 combo or the Palomino V50. I play hendrix, blues, and classic rock.
Crate Palomino, or some kind of Traynor.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
palomino
First, you don't need "50 tube watts", so I think you should go with a 30 watt Palomino. It's definietly better than a Marshall-crappy-Valvestate.
If you gig unmic'd, 50 tube watts would be best imo. Definately go with the Palomino. Kills the AVT in pretty much every way. And the Paloino is perfect for blues/classic rock/etc.
The AVT is an uber-sterile sounding amp.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
50 watts sounds overkill if you can help it. ive played both the palomino and peavey classic 30, and id say check craigslist for a used peavey classic 30. you can usually see them for around 300-400$
or yeah, ive heard great things about traynor ycv50s and 40s. (the 40 is supposed to sound like a fender, and the 50 a marshall)
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!