This may seem like it doesn't belong on the lyrics forum, ut read it all and see that it does. I have sbout 30 songs that I wrote that I saved on my laptop. The problem is, something happened (a virus or a hack) and my password was changed (no one else knew it). I am good with computers and so are so many people I know, but we can't recover it. (It's a Windows 98 and we tried transferring hardrives with another comp. it didn't work.) I just want some tips on either getting back the password or SOMEHOW REMEMBERING THOSE FRICKIN LYRICS TO 30 SONGS THAT I WROTE.
"Kezia, my darling, please never forget, this world's got the substance of a frozen summer silhouette," Said my mother through lips that were cracked with love and toil before she added, "the warmest of blankets is six feet of soil."
Quote by acdcboy23
This may seem like it doesn't belong on the lyrics forum, ut read it all and see that it does. I have sbout 30 songs that I wrote that I saved on my laptop. The problem is, something happened (a virus or a hack) and my password was changed (no one else knew it). I am good with computers and so are so many people I know, but we can't recover it. (It's a Windows 98 and we tried transferring hardrives with another comp. it didn't work.) I just want some tips on either getting back the password or SOMEHOW REMEMBERING THOSE FRICKIN LYRICS TO 30 SONGS THAT I WROTE.

No it doesn't.