you know when you have a dream, and you don't realise its not real until you wake up?

i just had a dream i got back together with my ex (dumped me for some backstabbing loser 4 months ago). so yer, kinda ruined my day when i woke up

anyone else had anything like that?
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
i love dreaming, but can hardly remember them, or remember if i even have them. it's always more peaceful and blissful...or on the other hand, be totally crazy, with zombies taking over and stuff. either way, i love mah dreams
scary dreams are awesome, it's like getting a thriller movie for free, although I can get the equivalent with uTorrent.
Quote by 05t16
scary dreams are awesome, it's like getting a thriller movie for free, although I can get the equivalent with uTorrent.

I know, nightmares are so much fun. Whenever I have a really good dream, I'm sad that it's not real when I wake up.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I think dreaming is really interesting. I'm trying to get into this lucid dreaming stuff because that sounds really good, but i can't do it yet.
The dreams that I think are real are always the really boring ones.

Like, I'll be eating a bowl of cereal, and then I'll play bass, and then I'll go outside to jog or something, and there will be this huge dinosaur or dildo or something.

That's when I realize it's a dream and I wake up.
The.
Yeah I had a dream about your ex once. It was really scary
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just this morning I dreamt that I shaved the back of my head of all it's hair. I woke up and grabbed the back of me head to make sure me hair was still therem was scared sh*tless.

(I'm not that vain, I'm just tryin to grow it out atm)

I'm glad when I wake up. My dreams are so wierd and distorting, my nightmares are so bad.
I had a dream I had GTA: San Andreas like a couple months before it came out, I was pissed when I woke up.

I had a dream about making swasticas in spanish class last night.
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
you know when you have a dream, and you don't realise its not real until you wake up?

i just had a dream i got back together with my ex (dumped me for some backstabbing loser 4 months ago). so yer, kinda ruined my day when i woke up

anyone else had anything like that?

actually i've had a dream just like that about a week ago, then i realized that i'm better off without her
Hah, I've probably had a hundred LDs since I started
The world does suddenly seem fairly dull when you can't just jump in the air to levitate anymore, tho

Meh, I'm going skydiving soon, so I'll get to fly in real life =P

If you want to know how to lucid dream you could just ask me. I've been hanging on a lot of LD forums, and know really good methods =P
I think i was able to achieve Lucid Dreaming again just a few days ago, maybe a week. I shall elaborate slightly.

It started when i was in some gathering, like an assembly or something. I see familiar faces, and there's a large crowd. Then i feel A LOT of mucus pouring outta mah nostrils, and i feel really embarrassed, and go inside the building to wash my nose. So i'm in a public restroom looking in the mirror. There's this kid at the urinals behind me. I look down, then back up at the mirror, and the kid is gone . I'm thinking WTF? and I know i'm in a nightmare. So i leave the restroom, theres no sign of the kid, and i'm running cuz i know some crazy s*** is gonna happen if i stay there. And in my head, i'm thinkng sarcastically Now there's gonnna be blood on the wall. BAM!!! theres red streaks at the bottom of both sides of the walls. i'm still running, turning corners and i think THERES GONNA BE MORE BLOOD!!! Then the walls become completely red.

I start to think, why is it that all the things i think are coming true but i can't escape. Because i feel that feeling of foreboding you know, like you know something bad's gonna happen and you can't escape it. it goes on like this for a little more, then i find a door. i open it, thinking it'll open outside, but no. Theres a small room with a window and some wierd fat guy in a suit that looks mobster-ish and Lucifer-ish with a purple suit; two women right behind him (the pimp ). I get this crazy urge and i grab a knife (or fork, or some metal rod that's sharp) and stab the guy in the chest, starting to rip him open with it. Then i just want to escape, and i jump through the window, the glass shatters...i'm falling down........

Then I wake up, thinking, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Oh! When you're falling and you wake up having a spasm! MUCH FUN!!
but how can you tell if you are actually controlling a lucid dream? surely that could just be part of the dream...
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
ive been working on my dream recall. if i could, id sleep 23 hours a day, and lucid dream the whole time.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
ive been working on my dream recall. if i could, id sleep 23 hours a day, and lucid dream the whole time.

Not trying to ruin your enthusiasm, but you mostly dream in the REM phase of your sleep (there are 4 phases + REM). The REM phase lasts about 90 min at the LONGEST (the sleep cycle resets several times during sleep).

The good thing is this, though: dreamtime doesn't work like linear time. One minute in your dreams could be like a hundred years of normal time.