Especially early in the mornings... when someone is loudly chewing whatever they're eating... it drives me nuts. And once I start thinking about it, I can't stop.

It's disgusting. Who's with me?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Yup. Watching someone eat with their mouth open is even worse
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I know exactly what you mean. I know I'm probably making as much noise but still it drives me mad......
Sounds like you're too "on edge." Just relax and pay attention to the things you enjoy, like the food you're eating.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Sounds like you're too "on edge." Just relax and pay attention to the things you enjoy, like the food you're eating.

It's not as easy as that man. Loud chewing is annoying as fuck. It makes me cringe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah I know what you mean, it really ruins my appetite.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Fleabag
Yup. Watching someone eat with their mouth open is even worse

And you tell them that they're doing it, then they stick their tounge out...

I'm like,
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Apr 11, 2008,
The thing is, you CAN'T start to think about it, because if you do... At least I find myself just listening for it and that drives me even more crazy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I agree. The funny thing about it is that they don't seem to notice at all, and just keep on chewing.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I agree. The funny thing about it is that they don't seem to notice at all, and just keep on chewing.

Yeah, or when they admit they do chew loud... and start to chew EVEN louder just to annoy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I personally find the sound of apples being chewed to be most soothing...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Demon Wolf
Especially early in the mornings... when someone is loudly chewing whatever they're eating... it drives me nuts. And once I start thinking about it, I can't stop.

It's disgusting. Who's with me?

i find it irritating too. its one of those things you've just gotta live with.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by darkstar2466
It's not as easy as that man. Loud chewing is annoying as fuck. It makes me cringe.

Whatever, just play some music, or talk or something. Unless you're eating an apple or some really tough cookies, you can only chew so loud. It doesn't take much to eliminate chew-sounds.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
It was annoying while I was living with my brother (well those weren't the best of times to start with :P) but his jaw actually cracks everytime he opens it to put food in it. >.< I'd rather he chew loudly...
Dude, loud eating annoys me too.

One time, a friend of mine wouldn't shut his mouth eating his egg salad sandwich, so I killed him.
The.