My friend sending me a link to google images. He searched up genital warts.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Wow at least now I have a story of something interesting happening to me this spring break
Roadkill up close.

I'm not visiting this thread anymore. Those f*cked up fingers will show up again. It should be banned.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
Roadkill up close.

I'm not visiting this thread anymore. Those f*cked up fingers will show up again. It should be banned.

The ones that had leeches' mouths photoshopped onto them?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
i find semen to be the most disgusting thing ever. really. I can't stand it. At all.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sam_brault
Panic! at the disco

ugh, just got a shiver

i always think of that band as "that band where the guy got knocked out by something somebody threw at him"
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
i always think of that band as "that band where the guy got knocked out by something somebody threw at him"

i lol'd at the
Go check the video Kinks>Stones posted in "Painful Youtube Vids"
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic

this is poison ivy
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
rockin-bob i heart your pik
just knowing what that animal went through
brings tears of joy to me eyes
Do I win?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Rocking-Rob
not really, theres alot worse out there but alot of it is probably bannable for posting

yah your right. thats pretty freakin gross though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
The split penis that a guy got banned for posting a while back.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I saw a video of a guy getting both of his arms sliced with a sword. True stuff. It was in some kind of Arab country and apparently he stole something.
I also saw a video of a guy getting his dick sliced. Same stuff, but with rape this time.
I also saw a video of dogs getting skinned alive somewhere in an Eastern Asian country.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Apr 11, 2008,
we all know those shock sites that contain the word mucho etc

i cant say anymore....

but ive seen everything - nothing affects me one bit apart from the animal ones - which i will just shut that off instantly
^I'm not really sure I want to know what that middle picture is.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
What The ****
can we report that?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Just go on /b/
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...