Page 1 of 2
Im going in london, anyone else going from here, or even anywhere?
My Children:

Peavey Rotor Exp
Fender Strat
And My Gollihur Double Bass, ( Giving birth to that one really hurt).
I'm going.. I have nothing better to do with my Saturday.

I don't really care for much other than the lame IRL Rickrolling.
Last edited by FireandFlames at Apr 11, 2008,
Scientology is pretty damn retarded.
Some kind of sci-fi written making this up
and the space crafts look like WWII planes...
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't who would buy that BS
You get brainwashed though.
If only I was in London. I'd be right beside you Rickrolling the night away.. *sigh*
This is still going on?

Does it count as persecution?I don't really think so,since scientology isn't really a religion.It's more of a "Gimme monies!!!'' club,right?
**** that, let's go protest Islam instead. It's all a hoax, really.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
This is still going on?

Does it count as persecution?I don't really think so,since scientology isn't really a religion.It's more of a "Gimme monies!!!'' club,right?

If nobody is being physically attacked, no persecution has taken place. That's an extremely strong word to be using. More so its a get together to enjoy the beautiful music of Rick Astley.
Quote by Muzikh
If nobody is being physically attacked, no persecution has taken place. That's an extremely strong word to be using. More so its a get together to enjoy the beautiful music of Rick Astley.

But the Je.....nevermind.
**** scientology, I hope the church sets on fire. I can't make it to the portest, but there should be violence!
http://www.lermanet.com/michaelpattinson/

It's an absolutely massive article,but it paints an excellent picture of just how fucked up the CoS is, from the viewpoint of an ex-scientologist who made it to OT8, where you're supposed to get superpowers or something. Scientology is absolutely not a weird little innocent cult, it's a huge mistake to see it that way as it's so much worse.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Why don't we also protest about the bad things in every other religion as well? How about that?

No, thought not.
Quote by restless_thrash
Religious Genocide FTW!

Yes, they're actually killing every Scientologist, ever.
Quote by restless_thrash
Religious Genocide FTW!

Are you really that dense to see it that way?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'm going to the one here.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Muzikh

oed.com

useful resource. you should start using it.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
What's the point of protesting a religion? Just because it makes no sense?!?!?!?

No one protests Mormonism...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
What's the point of protesting a religion? Just because it makes no sense?!?!?!?

It's not being protested because it's silly, but because it's ruined people's lives and exists only for profit, and blatantly has no care for it's followers other than their wallets.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
It's not being protested because it's silly, but because it's ruined people's lives and exists only for profit, and blatantly has no care for it's followers other than their wallets.

Meh, so has Catholicism.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka

Exactly, and mormonism's worse, what with its rampant child- molestation.

Honestly, the Scientologists aren't hurting anybody unless you count Tom Cruise being a bitch to Brooke Shields about her postpartum depression. It's more of a scam than a cult.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Honestly, the Scientologists aren't hurting anybody unless you count Tom Cruise being a bitch to Brooke Shields about her postpartum depression. It's more of a scam than a cult.

You're missing the point. It's not an inherent problem with the faith...there just happens to be some real dicks associated with it.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

It's not scientologists or even the belief of scientology being protested so much as it is the church. Read the article I posted.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
It's not scientologists or even the belief of scientology being protested so much as it is the church. Read the article I posted.

Meh, it's a scam for the weak- minded. Protest the lottery instead.
HAHAHA! The scientologists aren't hurting anybody. Oh, that's a laugh.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Anyone who doesnt know what the cult of scientology does, or people who claim to have an open mind, watch the BBC panorama special on Scientology, Scientology and Me, found here:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

To be honest, all organised religion is wrong in my opinion.
Quote by <Craig>
Anyone who doesnt know what the cult of scientology does, or people who claim to have an open mind, watch the BBC panorama special on Scientology, Scientology and Me, found here:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

To be honest, all organised religion is wrong in my opinion.

Yeah? Well your mom's face's buttcrack is wrong!

But seriously, if you guys are not happy with organized religion, you should check out Frusciantism. Very cool, and I think I may convert to it.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Meh, it's a scam for the weak- minded. Protest the lottery instead.

Shazam!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
This is the cancer killing (you know where)
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Lawls.
i saw this in Guilderland NY
Its funny stuff.

The signs said
"Scientology Kills"
and stuff like that
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Hmm, the fact that I was unawares of this protest makes realise just long it been since I've been to /b/. The best thing is, I have no desire to return, woo!
/s/, on the other hand.. <<
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Bubban

What? I thought it was being protested because it evolved from a simple meme.

The people that are protesting against it don't actually give a ****.
Page 1 of 2