Ok so ive had a job for a while saved up some money yadda yadda anyways i obviously want to spend some of my saved up money on guitar stuff (derrr) but im thinking i either want a new amp or a 7 string guitar but i cant decide which one to get which one would u recomend? for 7 string gutiars give me some recomendations for amps im looking at kirk hammets stack (THIS BITCH> http://www.guitarcenter.com/Randall-Kirk-Hammett-Signature-Series-KH120RHS-120W-4x12-Guitar-Half-Stack-605491-i1394522.gc)

AND UMM...thats about it GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
i wasnt sure where to put it? where should i put it?
-Mike Tyson
oh theres like a gear thing? my bad im a noob, my apologies
-Mike Tyson
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Guitar Gear & Accesories maybe?

thanks dude, doing putting it in there now
-Mike Tyson
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Guitar Gear & Accessories maybe?

You're not a noob as you've been here for a year.

You're just an idiot.

xx

no i am a noob cause i made this account a year ago and just started using it 2 months ago
-Mike Tyson
if anyone can help me i switched this thread to the guitar gear and accessories thread
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
no i am a noob cause i made this account a year ago and just started using it 2 months ago

So you've been a member of UG for 2 months and you didn't know where to put a thread.

>>>>> you.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
So you've been a member of UG for 2 months and you didn't know where to put a thread.

>>>>> you.

Im terribly sorry i have a life outside the internet, next time ill remember to sit at the computer and memorize all the rules and get fat, im so sorry
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
Im terribly sorry i have a life outside the internet, next time ill remember to sit at the computer and memorize all the rules and get fat, im so sorry

It's not a rule, it's common sense.

I bet you have your shoes marked L and R, amirite?
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA

lol
Quote by Kinks>Stones
It's not a rule, it's common sense.

I bet you have your shoes marked L and R, amirite?

Dude what do u want im sorry i didnt notice i didnt realize i offended u so much, do u want counseling or something?
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
Dude what do u want im sorry i didnt notice i didnt realize i offended u so much, do u want counseling or something?

This post makes me glad I have an education.

xx
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA

Forrest, Forrest Gump.

Two Rs.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Kinks>Stones

This post makes me glad I have an education.

xx

I just dont really care anymore fighting on the internet is retarded, im just saying i had a mind fart and wastn thinking threw it in the pit didnt realize i would cause such an uproar
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
I just dont really care anymore fighting on the internet is retarded, im just saying i had a mind fart and wastn thinking threw it in the pit didnt realize i would cause such an uproar

Yes, look at the carnage your post has caused. Helicopters crashing, explosions, shrapnel and rubble FLYING everywhere.

xx
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Yes, look at the carnage your post has caused. Helicopters crashing, explosions, shrapnel and rubble FLYING everywhere.

xx

lol i know its terrible, whast with the XX after everyting u say?
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
lol i know its terrible, whast with the XX after everyting u say?

To get people to ask me why I have XX after everything I say.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
To get people to ask me why I have XX after everything I say.

oh yeah cool

ZZ
-Mike Tyson