Hi..i'm at my drummers house and we've just finished playing. I have a 40w fender hot rod deluxe and it got heated up during practice (nothing out of the ordinary)

..so I was wondering..is it safe to move it or do I wait for it to cool down? and how long should i wait before moving it? I mean as in taking it to my car and leaving.

thanks in advance.
Tube amps usually get hot. Before I move my RK, I usually give it about 15 minutes before I put the Road Case lid on.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Nope, it's a hard case.

Lid on.

Lid off.

Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
well..this is a combo amp..any other suggestions for taking it in the car?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

You wanna wait until the tubes cool down. Not good to bang tubes around when they are still hot.
Wait 10 min before you move it around. If you can't, just be really careful with it (it's shocks and vibrations that can damage the tubes).