Ok so ive had a job for a while saved up some money yadda yadda anyways i obviously want to spend some of my saved up money on guitar stuff (derrr) but im thinking i either want a new amp or a 7 string guitar but i cant decide which one to get which one would u recomend? for 7 string gutiars give me some recomendations for amps im looking at kirk hammets stack (THIS BITCH> http://www.guitarcenter.com/Randall...491-i1394522.gc)

AND UMM...thats about it GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
DONT BUY EITHER. that amp is crap. any halfstack under 1000 is. kirk hammett doesnt even use randall very often. get a good tube amp. dont buy an amp for its channels and features it kills the tone. single channel tube amp with no bells or whistles is the way to go. thats my 2cents
Used Mesa Single or dual recto. 800 on ebay
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
so no one is recomending a 7 string which i kind of agree wtih i have 2 guitars and just tuned the other one down, so i take that back im just looking fora new amp, nothing too big/expensive i dont play live very often but i play a lot of metal so high gain is good
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
so no one is recomending a 7 string which i kind of agree wtih i have 2 guitars and just tuned the other one down, so i take that back im just looking fora new amp, nothing too big/expensive i dont play live very often but i play a lot of metal so high gain is good

how much is to much?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
under like 900-800 deifnatly under 1000

Mesa Dual recto combo on ebay for 800 right now.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era