well first off excuse the spelling, my keybord lost letters 4 sum reson, i hve cheep fender 15 g will tht effect sound such like hmmer ons etc, I tied plying prnoid, i gve up, sound sucks i suck @ it, esiest song in the world n i hve behringer hm 300, but i give up, ty every 1 who reply
Quote by hunterd_67
well first off excuse the spelling, my keybord lost letters 4 sum reson, i hve cheep fender 15 g will tht effect sound such like hmmer ons etc, I tied plying prnoid, i gve up, sound sucks i suck @ it, esiest song in the world n i hve behringer hm 300, but i give up, ty every 1 who reply

Use your on-screen keyboard.

& just go on ebay they'll definately have some cheap bargain amps.
Quote by hunterd_67

That's not even legible.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
I have a fender amp that came with the starter pack and it sounds alright... are you sure you're palm muting and not string muting? (that makes it sound bad).

But either way, I've heard good things about the Microcube. And you might want to look into getting a keyboard with an "A" key if you don't want to be bothered when posting in other topics
Quote by Sinnessjukdomen
That's not even legible.

no **** sherlock, like i explned, keybord not working right, c wht letter is missing
well 2nd keybord, so new puter is on the wy, everyting is diff from when i plyed, well try to plyed, hd chrvel 5, wish i would of kept it, so mny @mps then it ws just mrshell or gorill lol, im not muting @ @ll, tryig to get the feel of it, even still rel ****ty
This topic makes me "lol."

I had to say it.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out
Quote by Sinnessjukdomen
That's not even legible.

yeah it is...

+1 on the MicroCube though.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
first buy a keyboard. then buy a roland cube series amp (whichever one you want.)
Quote by hunterd_67
no **** sherlock, like i explned, keybord not working right, c wht letter is missing

Let me help you here. I will fix what you just typed without the letter "a."
No **** sherlock, like I explned, my keybord isn't working right, see whut* letter is missing?

*Or wht, or wut, or something.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar