i was just wonderin what funny little riffs i could play in between songs at a show. like the simpsons theme or soulja boy or something stupid lol
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Pink Panther theme
Hall of the Mountain King
Munsters theme
Addams Family theme

basically, tv themes and ad jingles always get you a cheap pop
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Can't touch this by MC Hammer goes down well.

My old band played a big medley consisting of god save the queen (the actual national anthem), the sailors hornpipe, the star wars theme, wallace and gromit theme and hall of the mountain king.

Went down better than our actual set
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
that jewish riff that Anthrax did in that one song. i cant remember the name, but it was kinda making fun of rap music
This one Spanish-themed instrumental band I saw broke into that really heavy part in One by Metallica that goes dununununununun DUN dununununun DUN. It was really unexpected and everyone who was there started cracking up.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Hehe, I'd do the Mr. Clean "riff".

Something like:

e:----7-7--10---7-7--10---7-7--12-10-9-7-9-5--

Throw in som power chords and some wild pinch harmonics, and I'm sure you'll get a quick laugh.
I always liked the theme to Dr. Who meself
And its a fun Riff to play only the elite in the audience would get it while others stand around goin thats pretty ****en cool
Quote by steven seagull

basically, tv themes and ad jingles always get you a cheap pop
absolutely! But you forgot one crowd pleaser. Video game themes! Mario Bros for fun....Final Fantasy if you're really serious about video game music.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
absolutely! But you forgot one crowd pleaser. Video game themes! Mario Bros for fun....Final Fantasy if you're really serious about video game music.

OTHERWORLD!! Heaviest music ever put into a video game....

Learn the Legend of Zelda theme.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
OTHERWORLD!! Heaviest music ever put into a video game....

Learn the Legend of Zelda theme.
I play that pretty regularly, always goes down well.

Also: the original Power Rangers theme.
Wasn't the original Power Rangers theme Eruption?

Also, learn the McDonald's "I'm lovin' it" thing. C D E A G~~~ E D CC
* Nobody likes WootSticks
Quote by WootSticks
Wasn't the original Power Rangers theme Eruption?
No, the intro riff goes like this.

e|--------------------------
B|--------------------------
G|----9-----9-----9-----10--
D|----9-----9-----9-----10--
A|----7-----7-----7-----8---
E|0-0---0-0---0-0---0-0-----

Then a tapping bit. It was performed by Buckethead, I believe.
Quote by seedmole
This one Spanish-themed instrumental band I saw broke into that really heavy part in One by Metallica that goes dununununununun DUN dununununun DUN. It was really unexpected and everyone who was there started cracking up.

Apocalyptica?
Quote by Cjw34
Apocalyptica?

I don't remember the name of the band, but I'm gonna guess no.

They were one of the opening acts for a Cake concert I went to last fall.

And after checking Cake's website and doing some googling, they're called King City.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
The Blues Brothers theme
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
my band once played mary had a little lamb after a show, and i had written a metal version (in minor key) to play but we never learned it.
Stadium organists know 'em all! Guaranteed to "warm-up" the audience! Just think of the royalties if you wrote one!