ok so i have a danceltro fab flange pedal, its a good pedal for the price, but im gonna get a new one eventually, but since i dont have the money to get one i was messing around with the one i got and i had it on and i had my distortion pedal on and i got this interesting noise it wasa rising and falling noise much like waves splashing on the beach, and i was wondering if any one ever heard this and if they have3 if you can do it with any flange pedal or if its just how this ones built
I've been able to do that before with my Cubes.
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.