Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by natel0083
Too bad you can only use the pups gibson makes.

yah that kinda sucks but its a pretty cool inovation not worth 4000 bucks though
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
sounds interesting if only it wasnt so overpriced (its gibson after all) and its not gonna be with any other gutiar company since gibson has a thing about patents (ahem sued mtv, ea, activision, harmonix, and way back when sued ibanez (look it up))
Sucks that Gibson pickups aren't great and I rather get burned by soldering iron than pay 4.5k USD!? Medical bill is less than that.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
That's kind of pointless...how often would anyone change the pick ups anyways?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
That's dumb. Where's the Reverse Les Paul Robot Push-Tone Axcess?

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by black-sabbath
That's kind of pointless...how often would anyone change the pick ups anyways?

well you can get completley different sounds thats why and with how easy that makes it some people would to it VERY often
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
looks awesome, but i agree... to friggin expensive for me. I have to make do with my Variax lol
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by F8iscruel
sounds interesting if only it wasnt so overpriced (its gibson after all) and its not gonna be with any other gutiar company since gibson has a thing about patents (ahem sued mtv, ea, activision, harmonix, and way back when sued ibanez (look it up))

I agree with the guy above me. How often would somebody honestly need to change pickups? Oh and when did Gibson sue EA and Harmonix? Activision doesn't make sense to me either since they are working with them.
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion
last month gibson sued activison for a patent infrgment, then because of rockband they sued harmonix and ea and mtv, it due to an patent from 1999 that gibson had about something very stupid and i dont really no how to describe it, look it up some where youll find it somewhere
Quote by F8iscruel
last month gibson sued activison for a patent infrgment, then because of rockband they sued harmonix and ea and mtv, it due to an patent from 1999 that gibson had about something very stupid and i dont really no how to describe it, look it up some where youll find it somewhere

Heres what it was about... both times. "Violates its patent on 'simulating a musical performance with a musical instrument'"
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion
Oh, Gibson. I can see it now: Headline: Gibson sues Epiphone for patent infringement, then in a surprise move, sues themselves!
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Bostonrocks
well you can get completley different sounds thats why and with how easy that makes it some people would to it VERY often

But for $4500 I'd rather just own two guitars.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by mafropetee
Oh, Gibson. I can see it now: Headline: Gibson sues Epiphone for patent infringement, then in a surprise move, sues themselves!

At that price, you could buy a Standard Les Paul, A Strat, a nice acoustic, and a semi-hollow, and have basically every style covered without having to do any work changing pickups. Plus you get a badass guitar collection for some eye candy...
Gibson is coming out with some really retarded ideas nowadays... It's not even innovative.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II