Hey just another retareded game in the Pit. oh well. ok you have to think of a creative way to kill the person above you. Best death wins. Judging by stupidity, and awesomeness.

For example:
I pick up a small nail and stick it up ____'s ass causing him to keel over and fall into the porto potty.(its stupid but oh welll.)
Except one of the parents isn't completely dead, the parent is like "hey kid, steve vai just totally burned down our house and killed us, take revenge or i'll haunt your anus foreveerrrr!!" *dies*

:
Quote by Rzia
Hey just another retareded game in the Pit. oh well. ok you have to think of a creative way to kill the person above you. Best death wins. Judging by stupidity, and awesomeness.

For example:
I pick up a small nail and stick it up ____'s ass causing him to keel over and fall into the porto potty.(its stupid but oh welll.)

i say that this thread will either be epic or fail hard

edit: and you die for some reason...
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
I would anchor him in a pool of gasoline that was infested by paranhas and then throw a match in
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
blindly trip him so his head hits the curb n my friend will drive over him ala toxic avenger head crushing scene
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
i take _____ to a trench, i then proceed to facepalm him har in the face with my palm, then i insult his life by saying that a drunk sam totman can play better than him, thin i cut off each of his fingers on his playing hand, then i shove each one into a different oriface, then i seal them with caulk, then i take his guitar and crack him over the skull, then i throw the guitar down the trench, then from trauma he starts crying about how his uncle touched him in the no no place, then i laucgh kick him the groin and facepalm him one more time so he falls into the trench, i win
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
I kill you by hiring John Petrucci to play 1,000,000 notes per second in front of you so that your head explodes.

I guess thats not a bad way to bite it....
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
drug you, rip out your eyes, cut off your hands, tie you up, throw you in a tub of ice, cut out your tounge, and saw off your head little by little every day...
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Quote by DopeDanny
blindly trip him so his head hits the curb n my friend will drive over him ala toxic avenger head crushing scene

You stole my avatar!